Chapter 10

Kayden's POV

     F*ck......F*ck..... F*ck..... I hate myself. I can't believe I kissed her. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! I punched the wall in the laundry room. She had just walked out swaying her hips.... shit she turned me on... more then anybody else... ever.... had....

   But I couldn't help myself... when I saw her wet looking at me like that. I still can't believe she sprayed me with water. I liked her sense of humor, I liked everything about her....

   I could still picture her... she had on a baggy white tshirt. Her long wavy blonde hair in a messy bun. But she was beautiful. Hell she could be beautiful in a garbage bag.......

   I was snapped out of my daydream when I heard the unmistakable roar of an airplane. I groaned trying to make the picture of her soft lips vanish from my mind. But I knew one thing for sure. I wanted to kiss her again!!!!!

   I quickly walked to my room to put on a tshirt, and walked towards the back door and spotted Lacey. "Hey Laces, whatcha doing?" I asked in a Texan accent. She giggled but replied, " I'm waiting for mommy, she went to the bathroom because she had an owie on her neck," she paused, then asked "Kay-Kay did you hurt mommy's butt?" I almost burst out laughing. "No, Laces mommy loved when I touched her butt, you know how I know?"

   "How?"
   "Because your mommy made this noise." I moaned trying to imitate Aurora. Lacey's face suddenly lit up."Like you did when you ate mommy's omelettes!" She exclaimed.

   "Yes, because I liked them so much!" I laughed at her antics. She was so cute. We walked to the porch chatting and laughing, when Aurora came out of the bathroom. I had given her a huge hickey on her neck. I glanced over but I didn't see it, weird.... right, I think she just covered it up, I hope she did because Tytus would KILL me................

Aurora's POV

   "So have you guys done the dirty yet?" Ari asked when we were sitting by the bonfire. Tytus and Kayden were looking at his surfboard collection which was huge....

   I blushed furiously and looked into the dancing flames. But in my mind I saw Kayden's soft pink lips pressed to mine while his hands were on my...."So you have..... Is he big?" Ari asked loudly and excitedly.

   "Ari, shut up he might here you, but no we didn't do anything, what are you talking about, and yes he's big like you took a selfie with him and he's way taller then you." I hissed at her.

    Ari burst out laughing. She clutched her stomach and rolled around on the beach. "Y-you a-are s-s-soooo i-inocent. " she hiccuped.

   "Why are you laughing?" I asked weirded out like I missed the joke. "My dear sweet, innocent Rora, I know he's tall, I asked if he's big. Like if his thingy is big?"

    "Thingy?" I asked annoyed. "What are you talking about?"

     "Do I have to spell it out? His B-A-L-L-S." When I finally caught on to what the hell she was saying I was shocked.

    " ARI, why would you ask me that? Do people even talk about that stuff, and why would I see his thingy? Ewwww, that's sooooo gross!" I wrinkled my face and she laughed even more.

    Then I remembered that I had the strange round bruise on my neck. "Hey Ari, I have a weird bruise on my neck can you please check it for me?" Ieaned over and she pressed slightly on the bruise. I winced.

    "I can't see it? Why did you cover it up?" She asked. "Because I'm an expert at covering myself already.... why wouldn't I?"  The laughter faded and the tension grew....

   " Rora....." she whispered she was about to continue when Lacey came barreling towards us. 

  "Mommy, Auntie Princess," she yelled at the top of her lungs, scaring the shit out of us. "Sweetheart  what's wrong?" Ari asked panic edged her voice.