Chapter 6

Aurora's POV
    The next morning I woke up at 6: 45. Lacey was snuggled close to my side. I smiled and kissed her blonde curls.  I rolled over and checked my phone. Aeriel had texted me 7 messages.

AERIEL: DID
                HE
                KISS
                YOU
                YET
                  ??
              🤤🤤🤤

  What was it with her and Tytus? Did they really think that we were going to magically fall in Love. I was married to a f*ucking pathetic abusive alcoholic. Once Kayden found out I wasn't 'pure' he would run away and never look back. I mean who would want to live with a scarred bitch. I burst out crying... sobbing into my pillow. I hugged Lacey tightly. So tightly that I woke her up.
       " Mommy. You pwomised that you wouldn't cry when we live with Kay." I said sleepily.
     " I'm so sorry baby. " I whispered back. " I Love You so so so much."  She simply hugged me and kissed the top of my head. I burst out laughing. She did exactly what my mom would have done. Lacey looked at me as if I had 2 heads. " Mommy are you okay?"
    "Yes, baby let's go make breakfast... what do you want..."
     "Omellets!!" She yelled.
     "Shhh baby don't wake up Kay." I grabbed her hand and we tiptoed to the kitchen the sun was already high in the sky. I  went to the fridge and took out eggs and cheese and ham. Lacey pulled a chair up to the stove and watched me. When I was almost done making them my phone rang. " Laces, go answer my phone, its Auntie Princess." Lacey called Aeriel Auntie Princess ever since I read her the fairytale of the mermaid and the prince. She ran to get my phone.

     When she came back she was laughing and talking with Aeriel. Suddenly she paused and said " Mommy?? Auntie Princess asked if you want to F. Kay yet?" She asked innocently.  I froze and turned and grabbed the phone. My face was bright red. Just as I started to give Aeriel shit looked towards the door and  I saw a shirtless Kayden with an amused smirk on his face. Holy Shit what the hell was happening. I turned even brighter red. And turned towards the omelettes again. With a shaking hand I held to phone to my ear

" Aurora? Hello?"
" Um. Hello?"
  " So... do you want to f. Kay." She said and burst out laughing.
  " Aeriel you ass... he's standing behind me and heard everything how am I supposed to look him in the eyes now??" I hissed.
   When I said that she laughed so hard I'm sure she shit her pants. " So..." she asked between bursts of laughter, " do you want to f. Kayden."
   " Maybe..." I said not whispering anymore.
   " I knew it..." she giggled.  " Hey can I talk the Laces again... I miss you guys so much... I love you, Rora,"
   " I love you too, Auntie Asshole." I said with a pretend bitterness in my voice. 
    " Please call me when you have lots of time to talk? " she said.
    " I will," I said and gave the phone to Lacey.

      Lacey giggled as she talked with Aeriel. I finished making the omelettes and placed them on the table. I when over to the top cupboard and tried to reach up for the coffee. I couldn't reach it. I sighed.... that's what I hate about being small. Just as I turned around the look for a chair. I squealed as I was pressed onto  the cupboard. I looked up. Kayden's body was pressing mine against the counter. He towered above me. When he reached  up for the coffee our bodies touched completely. My b*reasts pressed into his hard body. I gasped at the sudden contact. He stared down at me with icy blue orbs. Close.... he was to close... I needed air... i reached out to push him away but my fingers curled around his shirt pulling him even closer. He unique  smell invaded my senses. Making my thoughts jumbled.

     He leaned down his mouth slowly drifting towards mine. His hand tucked a blonde curls behind my ear. At this point my heart was beating wildly. It almost bounced out of my chest. His lips were just inches from mine. He leaned down ever so slowly his lips were millimeters away from mine when....
    "Mommy, Auntie Princess says you should call her soon." 
  Kayden jumped away from me as if someone had thrown a bucket of cold water in his face. I cleared my throat. And took the omelettes to the table.  And set three places. Kayden sat beside Lacey, and she was beside me.
   " Kay??" Lacey asked seriously. "What is your favorite color?"
    " Kayden looked up and rubbed his stubble chin, as if deep in thought.  I burst out laughing but quickly covered my mouth. Finally he said " My favorite color is hot pink. He said it so seriously. That I started laughing. Hot Pink??? I couldn't imagine Kayden wearing a Hot Pink shirt. Lacey looked surprised
   " Well, Kay I like  hot Pink too."
Kayden looked at me and smiled showing his dimples... making my stomach do somersaults. " So, Rora what's your favorite color?" 
    I before I could answer Lacey said " she likes teal."
  I smiled " I like teal..."
   Lacey started eating, " Kay, Mommy makes the best omelettes ever."  Kayden took a bite of his omelette and moaned in ecstasy. Holy Shit that was so sexy. Very unladylike thoughts entered my head. I blushed and quickly looked away. He must have noticed because he moaned again making me blush even more
   " Your right Laces, my mom makes really good omelettes...." he looked at me and smirked. What a shithead!!

Kayden's POV
  The next morning I was awakened by a ringing phone, thinking it was mine I rolled over to pick it up. I saw it wasn't ringing but I heard girlish giggles coming from the next room. Then it all came flooding back to me. Aurora... Lacey... private island... I had to admit I was attracted to Aurora she was different somehow. Not like any of the other girls I'd ever met.
   I stood up and when to the bathroom. As I was passing through the kitchen, I smelled something delicious. I stopped by the doorway. Lacey was talking on the phone and Aurora was making something by the stove. She was still wearing her  pajamas which consisted of a teal shirt, long sleeve, that  went  to her knees. I smiled at the sight. I was about to go brush my teeth when I heard Lacey asked " Mommy, Auntie Princess wants to know it you want to f. Kay yet?."
  Holy Shit what was that.... I froze and looked at Aurora. She froze to momentarily then whirled around and grabbed the phone from Lacey. She was about to start talking when she saw me. She blushed crimson, and quickly turned away and started whispering. Whoever 'Auntie Princess' was I liked her way of thinking. I laughed  at Aurora's reaction all the while I was brushing my teeth.

   When I came to the kitchen, Aurora was by the counter and trying to reach up for the coffee. I smirked. I'm sure she hated being small. When she turned around and reached for a chair I decided to tease her. Only it didn't end up that way. I walked to where she was standing and stood right in front of her our bodies touching. Shit I didn't mean to get that close. She let out a adorable squeak. When I reached up for the coffee our bodies touched completely. Her soft body was molded into my hard chest. Heat surged through my body. Dammit!!! What the hell, I barely met this girl 24 hours ago and she was affecting me like crazy.

   She gasped at the sudden contact, my heart was running some crazy marathon in the chest. I leaned down looking the her chocolate eyes, I saw something in them. Was it fear?? I hoped she wasn't scared of me. I wanted to back away, but her lips. Her lips were begging me to kiss them. To devour them. I leaned down ever so slowly. Our mouths were millimeters apart when...

    "Mommy, Auntie Princess says you should call her soon." Thank goodness that Lacey said that, if she didn't I don't know if I could control myself.  I jumped back and she cleared her throat, embarrassed. I smiled at Lacey as we all sat down to eat the delicious smelling omelettes. That's when Lacey asked me what my favorite color was. I hated that question, because I couldn't answer it truthfully. I told everybody my favorite color was green. But it was actually hot pink. I don't know why I told them that. But I did. Aurora burst out laughing. But Lacey told me that she liked hot pink too. When I asked Aurora what her favorite color was. Lacey said "mommy likes teal."

     Aurora mumbled "I like teal." I smiled at her, and Lacey said we should start eating. When she said that her mommy makes the best omelettes I thought she meant they were mediocre. But son of a bitch saying that they were awesome was an understatement. They almost melted in my mouth. I moaned in ecstasy. Aurora jerked her head up and blushed looking away. I smirked, thinking how they affected her. I moaned again just to tease her.....

    OMG!!!!!! Aeriel is soooooo embarrassing.... what do you guys think of her. I Love Her.....😀😀

  Please Vote &Comment

   @butterflykisses234