Chapter 3

Kayden's POV

    I seriously want to kill someone right now. That someone being Margaret Baker... it's that B*itches fault I'm flying to my private island for and year instead of being the CEO of Chandler Corp.!!! A year!!  How could my dad do this to me. I'm his son why didn't he believe me??

   My parents have been friends with the Baker for years. And they've always been trying to set me up with their snobby,stuck up daughter. I've never been in Love before but I know in the depths of my soul it will not be someone like Margaret.

  My thoughts kept returning to last week when it all started. My family and the Bakers family had just finished our monthly meal together. I knew I had a big day at the office tomorrow so I decided to leave early. Margaret being the sloppy pig that she was told her parents I'd take her home. All through the ride she tried to seduce me by touching me and... I...HATE..BEING...TOUCHED... if theirs one thing i hate it's someone touching me. So i just drove her home and dropped her off. She wouldn't leave the car. So I started getting frustrated. And you don't want to be around me when I'm mad. I started yelling at her and telling her I'd never sleep with her.

   Then she sobbed something  about me being a whore and how I'd regret it. Anyway long story short she told the media that I raped her. Like what the f*ck is it with women. So right now in New York  I'm a rapist... and my company was probably going to suffer like lots. Who would buy products from a rapist I thought sarcastically. My dad thought it would be a good idea for me to go live on the private island for a year or until everything with the media cools down. My mom on the other hand was so pissed she wouldn't even talk to me. Like how can they believe that lying snob.

I took of my sunglasses as I stepped into the private jet. My head was exploding so I told the co pilot to tell Tytus that I was going to sleep for the flight. I stepped into the bedroom on the plane and threw my bags in the corner and pulled of my shirt and pulled the covers to my chin.

      "hey Kayden can I come in?" Tytus asked from the door
       " yeah" I said stifling a yawn.
       " So... how are you bro?" He asked sitting down on the edge of the bed.
        " I'm fine, other then my massive headache and my murder thoughts." I said glumly  " Hey Tytus do you think that I raped Margaret?"
          " Kayden, seriously bro, why would you rape women when you have women constantly in your pants." Tytus chuckled. Trying to make me feel better.
           " Thanks Ty but your the only one who thinks so!" I said
           "Who cares what people think as long as your a good person nothing else matters." I snorted "Tell that to my dad."
             "... I  have a favour...." Tytus said hesitantly.
           " What favour?" I asked yawning.
           " it's not for me it's for my friend... she... she... she needs a place to stay for a year, she needs to escape from the world and her husba...." Tytus spoke quickly and avoided eye contact. I couldn't understand half of what he was saying.
            " K slow down man, I can't understand you. "  he took a deep breath and started again.
            " Kayden just hear me out... I have a friend who needs a place to stay. For a year. A place where no one will find her. And I thought she could come with you to the island. "
          "Ty....." he held up his hand to silence me.
          " I know your dad told me only you and nobody else on the island.  But you'd get lonely and  Kayden you don't know how to cook for shit or clean or do laundry... she's the best cook I've ever seen. She can clean and..... just please please consider it." Tytus had never begged me for anything but the day he did I knew he meant it.... with all his heart.
         "Okay... Ty but just because your my friend."  The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. Tytus literally squealed like a girl.
          " Am so glad you said yes... because they're on the plane already, I was driving them here that's why I was late." He said.
          " Wait did you just say 'they're on the plane'. "
He turned around with a smirk " oh I forgot to tell you she has a daughter."  He chuckled and walked out of the room closing the door gently.

    I felt the plane take off 5 minutes later. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. But my thoughts kept wondering to the mystery girl on my plane. I wanted to go meet her but I was nervous. Like what the hell. Me?? Nervous???

I finally felt myself drifting off when the door creaked open. I wanted to yell at Tytus for interrupting me again. I cracked one eye open and saw it wasn't Tytus.  Instead it was the most beautiful girl... woman.  I'd ever seen.
   Her hair was blonde and wavy and stopped at her hips. Her heart shaped face was cute she had a n upturned nose. Her eyes looked  like pools melted chocolate. Her lips were fresh strawberries I wanted to devour. I wanted to kiss her... touch her...
  Then I noticed she was staring at me with her perfect lips slightly open. Like she'd never seen a shirtless man before.
  I rolled over so she couldn't see my face anymore. Then the blanket fell and my naked back was exposed to her. I heard the gasp, and I smiled. Wait... if that's her reaction from only seeing my bare back. Then how the hell did she have a daughter... I knew Tytus wouldn't trick me but I knew something was up.
  I was about to roll over and pretend to wake up when I heard whispers. I heard her soft whispers and Tytus' low deep whispers. I couldn't make our what they were saying but I heard my name a couple of times.

Tytus directed her to the bathroom. When she opened the door I heard her gasp again.  Tytus chuckled and whispered something. She looked back and stuck out her pink tongue at him. Holy S*it my body was on fire. How the hell could I be so... so...so aroused from seeing her tongue. That was so so so wierd.

When she finally left the bedroom I sighed with relief. How the hell was I going to live with her for a year without kissing the hell out of her every time I see her. I groaned, their were a lot of cold showers coming up....

                      #####################
   After seeing her, of course I couldn't fall asleep. So I got up and showered. Then I went to meet my 'roommates' for the next year.
     When I came out of the room I heard this adorable voice saying "Unca Ty, Unca Ty." I smiled inwardly. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all.
  When I came nearer to the seats I saw Tytus pick up a  blond-haired little girl. He started swirling her around the room, holding  her high over her head. "More, more". The adorable little girl chanted. Then I saw the woman from my room... her mother run towards them.
      "Tytus stop you'll wake him up." She said her voice sounding worried.
    Then I decided to say something "I'm up already... I've been up since you were staring at me."

   I HATE Margaret Baker with a passion.... I guess we all have that one bitch in out life.... 🙄🙄

   Please Vote & Comment

@butterflykisses234