Chapter 13

Aroura's POV

  Dream Flashback...

   "Come here you bitch... you think you can disobey me and get away with it?" I screamed as he can closer every step torturing. "P-p-plea-s-s-e  d-d-ont-t," I begged but as usual it was no use. He grabbed my hair and threw me against the floor. I cried out from the impact.

   "Why?" He asked with his nasily voice ringing in my head. "You were asking for this, and now I'm going to enjoy it..." he laughed his awful witch cackel echoing through the night.

  He had beat me up, and told me not to leave my room. It was midnight and Lacey was so hungry, so thinking he would be asleep I sneaked into the kitchen fridge to food. I wasn't taking the food for myself, instead I was risking it for Laces.... my precious Princess. I would do anything for her... He was working late so he saw me and then all this happened...

   He started kicking me while I curled myself in a ball, oblivious to the pain, I didn't try to fight him. Instead I put my hands over my head, and thought about Lacey, her smile, golden curls bouncing when she ran... I could take the pain, but only when i thought of her...

  Suddenly i was lifted by my hair and slammed against the wall. "You f*cking slut were smiling you think this is funny... well watch this..." He went over and took a knife from the counter. He jammed the knife into my skin from the top of my left shoulder to the top of my right b**ast.

  Blood and Pain exploded everywhere. I tried to push him away, but to no avail. He was too fat. The pain.... it was to much... Dark spots clouded my vision. I gasped. Right before I blacked  out i saw him holding Lacey in one hand and the the bloody knife in the other....

      ***End of Flashback***

  My eyes snapped open and i was so sweaty. My heart  was pounding 109 bpm. I hated these nightmares, they were the worst, most of the dream was a Flashback, but everytime before it ended. I saw Larry holding Lacey. I tried to sit of the something heavy and strong pushed me down. My recently calmed heart started to pound again  as I tried to make out what it was. First of all I wasn't in my bed with Lacey, no this bed was black and white. I started to panic, I tried to sit up again  but the stupid thing around my waist held me down. I slapped at it, just to feel it was a human hand.... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!

   I twisted around and saw Kayden sleeping peacefully behind me. He was snuggled close to me. One of his tanned  arms was wrapped tightly around my waist almost making it impossible for me to breathe. The other hand was on my thigh dangerously close to the hem of my panties.

  My breath quickened, as I pictured his soft pink lips pressed to mine his hands grabbing my ass. I almost moaned out loud.

  He wasn't wearing anything expect boxers, I could feel his bare legs tangled with mine.I tried to snuggle closer if that was even possible. I turned so my face was it front of his. His eyes were closed peacefully making him look younger. His silky black hair was messy and fell all over his forehead. My fingers were running through it before I could stop them. I marveled at the silky softness of it. Everything else about him was hard but his hair was oh so soft.

    I touched his face and traced his lips. I wanted to kiss him. AGAIN... I felt so safe. Usually after a nightmare I needed to turn on a light or ..... wait why the hell am I sleeping with him? And where is Lacey? I tried to wriggled out of his grip, the his hand tightened around my waist and the other gripped my thigh.

   I sighed and decided I would just have to look in the morning. I turned over to face  him again. I wanted to.... I seriously don't know, I want to tell him everything. But what if he runs, what if he finds out I'm married and then... all the worst possible scenarios run threw my head. I can't let that happen. Lacey loves him and so do I.... wait what? I... love....him....

    It wasn't the brotherly love like I had towards Tytus, no I loved him. Like Love... I word sounded foreign in my thoughts. I just wished I could tell him... absolutely everything... 

    So I did... well kind of... i turned over and stretched myself over his hard torso, my breasts pressing against him. Even in the dark I could feel his abs. A brave finger traced every muscled line. It felt deliciously good.

   I couldn't have even looked him in the eyes if he was awake. But now I was laying on top of him, my fingers tracing his abs. I leaned in closer so I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I lips almost touched his ear. So  I started telling him whispering  in his ear ever so softly...

   "I seriously don't know why I am telling you this, you can't even hear me. But I feel like I need to.  I'm always so scared inside. I know that he will find me eventually but I just want to enjoy the freedom I have now. Even if it's just for a little while...."

  It felt sooooo good to tell him, I felt like thousands and thousands of pounds were lifted from my chest.... so I continued.

   " Ari says your the only one that can help me, and I know that. But I don't want to be that person, that just steps into someones life and ruins it. I already did that with Lacey, you don't know him, or what he's capable of..... I try to be brave for Lacey but....." that's when I started sobbing... uncontrollably...

    " I  just wanted to let it all out, I'm just so tried of it all, and you help me forget every time I see your stupid pink lips I just want the kiss the hell out of you. The way your icy blue eyes get a shade darker when you stare at me. Your dark messy, silky hair... it feels so perfect every time I touch it. You literally walk around half naked all the time, you'd think you have a shortage of tshirts I seriously want to lick your ..... abs...  OMG" my whisper dropped so low I could barely hear my self. "I  seriously just didnt say that out loud... See what you make me do. I'm literally talking to you when asleep..."

   I wrapped my hands around the top of his broad shoulders and ran my fingers threw his silky dark hair.. While my face was buried in the crook of his neck, my  hot tears rolling down my cheeks dripping onto the tops of his shoulders and then dripping to the bed...  his skin pebbled with goosebumps as my hot tears cooled off as they ran down his bare skin...

   I was so mesmerized by him that I failed to notice his eyes fluttering open. Suddenly with one great movement I was flipped over and he was it top of me. I squealed. When I finally looked up and saw him. Amusement shone in his icy orbs. "My stupid pink lips, huh..." he whispered husily. Goosebumps exploded over my body, and a shiver traveled the length of me...

   "Y-you h-heard wh-hat I s-s-aid." It was more of a statement then a question. He nodded and whispered a husky yes. I was so embarrassed. My cheeks were burning up, thank God it was dark. "I'm sorry?" I whispered back, and tried to squirm and wiggle away from under him but his voice husky and soft stopped me...

     "Rora, you said I'm the only one that can
            help you, so what do you need
                   help with?"

     Ohhhhhhhh what is going to happen now??? What will she tell him??? Please Please Vote &Comment....

     @butterflykisses234