Chapter 5

Aurora's POV
    Holy Shit..... Hawaii is so F*UCKING Beautiful. The minute we stepped off the plane I fell in love with the place. It was warm, sunny and sandy. The private island we were staying on was 7 miles off of Maui. Once we landed Tytus and the co-pilot carried our bags into the house. Lacey was excitedly running in circles. When we stepped into the house I almost freaked out. The house was rustic but very modern. When we walked into the house the walls were all painted shades of blue. The house was very open and had lots of windows.
     The kitchen was painted a sunny yellow. With very modern accessories. It had a huge refrigerator and stove. The bathrooms were amazing. They had showers and a jacuzzi. Seriously 2 showers and a bathtub. What more could a girl want??
   And it turns out that their is only 1 house in the island. Tytus lied about the second smaller house. I loved the house. It was perfect. It had 2 bedrooms. Kayden gave me and Lacey the bigger one. The walls were painted a rusty red. The wood on the bed frames had a tinge of red to. The covers on the bed were bright red. Which I thought was kinda weird.
     Kayden's bed room was right across from mine. His room was black and white.

   After Tytus had unloaded our stuff he had to fly back. He came over to me and hugged me tightly.
    "I Love You, Rora! Please stay safe."
Tears started to form in my eyes. "Tytus what if he finds us... what if he comes to the island."
    "Rora," he whispered lifting my chin to meet his eyes.  "He can't find you! Mr. Chandler had forbidden anyone to come to the island while Kayden is here. And if he came, which will never happen, Kayd will protect  you.  He promised ."
  I started to panic "Tytus, what did you tell Kayden?"
   " I didn't tell him anything... but he will find out eventually... Rora, Kayden is my best friend, well next to you... he's smart... he knows something is up. You'll have to tell him sooner than later."
    " Thanks, Ty, I love You." He hugged me again fiercely, and whispered into my ear " Use protection, you don't want another daughter that soon. I blushed like a tomato, glanced over at Kayden. He was looking directly at me with his piercing blue eyes I hoped he didn't hear that, I slapped his arm. "You are Aeriel are assholes." He chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Then he went to hug Lacey.  I was still red in the face so I turned and looked towards the ocean.
    "Unca Ty, please stay with us!" Lacey begged him.
    " I can't, Laces" he said as he tweaked her nose. " But I'll come visit soon. I promise."
    I Love You. Unca Ty." Lacey said and i smiled.
  " I love you to, Laces, and make sure you tease Kay a lot. "  Lacey smiled at Kayden. He chucked. The sound made something tingle in my stomach. I blushed and looked away. Tytus squeezed my shoulder and slapped Kayden on the back, and after he said something to him he ran to  the roaring engine. With a final wave. He was gone. The  feeling of melancholy flooded back. I was alone with my daughter on a private island with a total stranger..... what was wrong with that I thought sarcastically. 

                       #######################
Kayden's POV
   I almost burst out laughing when I saw Aurora and Lacey's expression when they saw the island. Aurora's  moth was hanging open. Lacey ran in circles around me. After giving them a tour Tytus had to leave. I saw him hugging Aurora and talking. Then he bent over and whispered something in her ear. She turned bright red and glanced at me, seeing I was looking at her she looked away quickly.  I knew he said something about me.  I have to admit she looked cute when she blushed. After she recovered from what he said she slapped him hard on the hand. He laughed a hugged Lacey.

    After he finished talking with her he came to me and said "Look, bro I can't thank you enough for agreeing to this but I will forever be in your debt. I just want to tell you that Aurora has had a rough past. Please be nice to her. "  i nodded and slapped him on the back.
     "I'm always nice."  He just shook his head and ran toward the roaring plane. With a final wave he was gone leaving me with 2 strangers for a year....

   Hawaii is my dream vacation destination... it's like on the top of my bucket list... but I don't think I'll ever go there... 😟😭😭😭

    So what do you guys think about Tytus???

  Please Vote &Comment

@butterflykisses234 🤗🤗