Chapter 12

Aurora's POV

   The waves calmed me... whispering their silent support as they crashed against the sandy beach. I loved the ocean. It made me feel alive again, like my life wasn't f*ucking ruined. I closed my eyes silent ghostly tears ran down my cheeks. Maybe I should go home with Ty and Ari... but where would that leave Lacey. I couldn't leave her, Kayden loved her, and she loved him. A couple of times I heard her talking about Daddy in her sleep.

   I couldn't rip them apart. But I couldn't leave my 'figlia'. (daughter) I loved her to the moon and back. But maybe Ari was right, maybe I should tell Kayden. I had to admit she was right about one thing. He was the only one that could help me.

   Tingles shot up my arm as I thought about when he kissed me. He was my first kiss. Yes, Larry took everything from me, except my kiss, and I vowed to myself that if I ever escape him, I would marry my first kiss. Well the person that gave me my first kiss. I didn't regret kissing Kayden back. No I loved it... I want to kiss him every fucking time I saw him... Damn his lips!!!!!!!!!

    I was still thinking about 'the kiss' , when I smelled his presence. I bristled. What the hell was he doing here. I swear to God if Ari told him... I will wring her neck.... and that's a promise. I ignored him, facing the ocean, tears slowly slipping out of my eyes. Suddenly I felt his long warm fingers grasp my chin. I flinched snapping my eyes open. Looking straight into the icy blueness I've been avoiding for hours.

    He silently assessed me. I felt nervous but yet safe under his stare, his look was so comforting, that I let out a strangled sob He pulled me closer in a bruising hold. Pushing me against his chest. Where I cried my eyes out. I was so tired of all this drama I just wanted it to go away, disappear, and somehow he made that possible. When he kissed me I forgot the world, all my problems. All the hopelessness... I needed him to kiss me again, he was my cure.

   I slowly pulled back from his deliciously good smelling shirt. Looking into his eyes, but my eyes slowly made their way to his lips. They were full, pink, and looking mouthwatering. What the hell was he doing to me? Never before have I called a man's lips 'mouthwatering'. And what I did next I think I will regret for the rest of my life..... I kissed him...

  Yes, I sat up and suddenly pressed my lips too his soft ones...sparks flowed through my body and a strange heat pooled the bottom of my stomach, but,  f*ck he tasted good, like nutella. The chocolatey flavor burst into mouth, I wanted more, no I needed more. I pressed my lips more aggressively to his... but then I noticed him stiffen. Crap! If he didn't kiss me  back this would be so awkward. What should I do now... then I got the naughtiest idea. With my tongue I traced his lips. His mouth fell open at my boldness. And i plunged my tongue inside... my hands pulling on the silky ebony hair. But what do you do with your tongue in someone's mouth...

   I was so inexperienced at this. So I gently rubbed my tongue against his. He groaned and was suddenly kissing me back with as much vigor. His perfect lips moulded against mine. Suddenly with one solid movement he flipped me around so I was laying in the sand. He was above me his knees on both sides of my thighs. His muscular ass resting gently on lower stomach. 

   "Cazzo" he swore in Italian. His icy blue eyes turned 2 shades darker. Then sexily rambled off in a different language. "Nicht fang an, was du nicht kannst vollenden, du bist mein Verfürerin,  aber du weist nicht was du tust zu mir." (Don't start what you can't finish, you are my Seductress, but you don't even know what you're doing to me.)

   F*ck that was sexy. I moaned against his mouth. I felt him smirk, still such an arrogant asshole. Our makeout session was intense... but i loved the feel of his lips, against mine. His hands roamed my body shamelessly. My cheeks burned, and I was so glad in was dark. When his hands ventured under my shirt I froze in place. He obviously noticed because he stopped and lingered his large, warm hands on my stomach, while his lips still meshed on a mine... I seriously don't know how long we kissed, because I was in heaven.

   He was the first one to pull back, I moaned in protest still dazed from the perfectness. He stood up and picked me up bridal style. I shrieked, but he chuckled. "Shhhhh, 'meine Leiba'  (my Love), Lacey is sleeping."

   "I can walk, you know." I whispered back hottly. "Well you seemed to Love it in my arms approximately 2 minutes ago. Just stop wriggling." He whispered back, with the stupid smirk.

  Well that shut me up. He was still smirking when we finally got to the house. I was hot and uncomfortable, because of his stupid thin shirt. With my hands around his neck, the side of my stomach was pressed into his
f*cking perfect abs. I wanted to trace my fingers over them, and lick the... okay what the hell????? Lick his abs??? That is gross.... well maybe not, what would he taste like.... Ahhhhhh!!!! I almost started yelling I'm frustration at my inner turmoil...... Why am I thinking like this? He's cast some sort of spell over me and now I want to lick his body?????

   I needed answers and the only way I was going to get them is by asking Ari..... But that was for tomorrow. I yawned and snuggled closer to his chest. His unique scent, comforting touches, warm embrace, lulled me to sleep.... with wicked dreams of me running my tongue on his sculpted chest............

    WHAT DO U THINK IS HAPPENING TO ARI.... OHHH AND THEY KISSED YET AGAIN!!!!! IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

  PLZ VOTE &COMMENT

@BUTTERFLYKISSES234 🤗🤗🤗🤗