Elegant 3

Contrast to her fiery red hair, Monet wore plain white and peach color.

"Umm. Hi." The one who opens the door for her is Isaac wearing his formal white clothes.

"Hmm. Hello." She sits down the back of the car.
The one driving will be Ian and beside her is Isaac quietly looking at her.

"I am Monet Yurlin."

"I am Isaac Cornelian."

"I am 23 years old."

"I am 9 years old."

"I like eating Carrots and Squash."

"I......I like meat."

"Men tends to like meat more. Be confident when you answer."

"Uh...Okay. I like meat."

"I see. I like red and white."

"I don't have particular favorite color."

"Hmm.. That is quite a problem."

"It is?"

"Well, choosing a party themed usually goes with the celebrants favorite colors. Since you don't favor color. It will be more troublesome."

"S-should I choose a color and favors it,then?"

"Favorite color is not to be forced but It will be better if you try. Let's go with a masculine color first, red. If you can't like it within a week we will go to the next masculine color, blue."

".....okay."

The two continued their business type way of talking but the quiet Isaac started to be more engrossed with the conversation.

"I think Isaac like color Yellow when he was little." Half way, Ian interrups.
It was lonely being unable to give his opinion.

"So it seems you do have a favored color."

Isaac who is being stared cower.
"I....I don't know I like it."

"I see. Maybe it was your misconception that he likes it. Maybe you like it." Monet said.

Ian silently considered.
"No, I like orange."

"Oh. You like such a funny color." Monet smiles. "You don't wear them though." Sadly she shakes her head.

"I like orange but it doesn't look good on me so I rarely have any orange color clothes."

"Maybe it is time to change your favorite color." Monet said.

"Is it not good if you don't wear your favorite color?" Isaac ask.

"It is. It is nonsense to like it but not wear it." She said determined.

Ian suddenly laugh. He have to park the car at the side and let his laughter stops.

"Daddy?"

"Mr.Ian?"

"I am sorry. That was just too funny."

"What is funny?" Isaac and Monet ask at the same time.

Ian who gulps feel pressured and shake his head.

"N-nothing. I just remember something."

"I see. So for you, let's start with red too."

"Hmm?"

"Changing your favorite color as soon as you find something is amiss is the wise choice. After the wedding, I will make sure you wear nothing but red all day a week. If you find it acceptable then you will have a better favorite color." Monet said with a smile while nodding her head.

"Ah...Okay." Isaac nods.

Ian is conflicted.
But since he wears suit and tie at work he would not be force to change his favorite color right?

***

After being photograph 'secretly' by the tabloid reporter they proceed to their reservation on the restaurant.

Ian finds Monet strange.
But she is adorably strange.

"Eat your vegetables when eating outside. So no one will know your weaknesses. Once we are at home you can or can't eat the vegetable you don't like." She said and force Isaac to eat his cauliflower.

"You shouldn't drink."

"Just a little."

"No. Not only your life, you will be responsible to your son and mine. If you bring a driver then It is okay but since you are driving. I forbid it. Drink a drop and I will take a cab home."

Her calm way of talking makes all her unreasonable and reasonable demands sounds right. The two are powerless against her.

"That is a delightful dinner. See you in our wedding, tomorrow."
Monet said to Ian.

"Hmm..Yeah and sorry for my negligence."

"Again? I told you not to dwell over it and just pay for it."

Ian smiles at Monet's serious remark.

"Okay. I will pay for it."

"Good. As long as you know."

"Umm.."
Isaac shyly walks forward.

"Yes? Bathroom?"

"No! I....Goodbye kiss."

"My! How cute!" Monet blinks in shock.

Ian smiles.
"He is asking you to lower your head so he can kiss you."

"My...But I am wearing a dress. Why don't you lift him instead of making a fool out of me?"

Ian and Isaac has a wry smile.
After that Ian lift Isaac so he can kiss her cheek.

"Good bye you two." Monet yawns and wave them.

Mr. And Mrs. Yurlin are actually spying on them. Their daughter performance this afternoon surprise them. She can even allow such a big boss in the business world to go her pace.
It was really amazing and tonight it is still the same goosebumps they are feeling.

"I guess your daughter really did get my brain." Mrs. Yurlin said seriously.

"You use to hate it when I said that and told me she inherit it from me."

"You! Can't you allow your own wife to win?"

"But you always win."

***

"So? What do you think?" Ian ask.

"Is it really troublesome not to have a favorite color?" Isaac ask.

"Of course not."

"Then....Do we really have to wear red clothes in a week?"

"You don't have to."

"What if she become angry?"

"Then...you wear it."

"Daddy?"

"She doesn't look bad and you did response with her as if you are having too much fun. Is that all a lie?"

".....no. She is very funny so I enjoyed talking to her."

"Hmm.. As long as she treats you good and fair, I think it is enough to show her the same kindness, right? For better or for worse, she is your new mother."

"Hmmm...I do think red suits her."

"She said she will dyed it black again after the wedding though."

"Is that so?"

"She said a mother doesn't need to look so rebellious."

"I did hear her say that. She said kids might bully me."

"Hmmm"

"She's nice."

"I think so too."

A/N:

I am thinking...is it good to eat noodles?
Or to make coffee.
Urgh

Maybe both.
Lols