Worries

"I hired a temporary secretary."

Flinched.

Monet slowly put the spoon and fork down and close her eyes.
She took a deep breath.

Ian and Isaac also stops eating and looks at her.

The two also lookat each other bothered by her strange reaction.

Monet…
She almost forgot her goal.
She remembers the story.
She tried to remember.
At first, The CEO doesn't have any feelings toward the secretary though he finds her bubbly and cute. 
But since the CEO is always stress at home, the cheerfulness of the secretary always made him happy. Of course, it is not instant love. Their relationship is build up as time goes by.
When the CEO found out that he is inlove with her. He didn't dilly dally and propose a divorce.
He can't stay with the woman who not only irritates him daily but also hurts his son.
Yes..
Though it sounds justified.
And the Villainess deserve it, The CEO is really heartless.
Though she is a face slap deserving character…...she never like and flirt to other men.

Sigh….

"What is wrong?"
Ian asks.

'I can't blame, Ian. The MC is really a wonderful girl. I can only blame the Villainess. She didn't try harder to make the father and son happy. She deserves everything that happen to her. But what about me? Since I didn't cause Ian trouble, will he not treat me the same? Since I love Isaac, will it become a reason that will bind us together? There is a huge chance that He will love me instead. But…..there is always a chance that he will still fell in love with the MC.Yes. She is describes in the novel as Ian's destined half. Even I think that the author did good at this pairing.'

"Mom?"

'I will become a proper Villainess. Didn't I say that crystal clear? I am a villainess. Not the heroine. All I do is support them till they find love at each others arm.'

Monet looks at Ian who is frowning while looking at him.

'I am his wife. If my mother will hear me giving up my husband, she will slaps my face so hard. [Why would you give up your husband? Fight for him.] She usually pinch my side so hard. Fighting for your husband...huh. But think about it. Husband and Wife are partners. They are equal sides of one whole. If one side wants to leave the other side….it's possible that they won't break….but is that alright? That is how men starts hiding mistresses right? Isn't it better to free them? And be able to move on earlier?'

Hugs.

Monet flinched.
When she looks up she saw Ian's face still frowning. His arms are hugging her.

"Tell me what is bothering you. Aren't we partners?"
He said and rubs his forehead to hers.

Monet blinks.

"Part…"

'I….now understand...why wives….keep holding on….keep forgiving….keep being stupid and holding on…..Because they fear it….losing their other half...maybe for them…..losing this head and heart ache is better than losing this other half.'

"Mom,"

Monet looks down and see Isaac on her lap.

"Mom, I will become stronger."

'What is he saying now?'

"Monet, what is it that is bothering you?"

'I am fine…..I guess...I am sorry for acting strange. It is just….the MC has come..so I….'

"Is the food taste awful?" Isaac asks.

Monet shakes her head.
Voice…
Where is her voice?

'I see….. I am saying I will give up but I am scared. So my voice won't come out because I can't say it. That I….[Will give you up] or….[If you fell in love with her….You can break up with me.] Or…[Let's divorce if you fell in love with her]. I…...I am also…..like the other wives...I thought I am different because I can easily hand him to someone else. I thought the wedding meant nothing to me. Though I am not sure if I love him… I am this man's wife.'

A smile spreads in her lips as she rubs Ian's cheek with one hand and rubs Isaac's head on the other hand..

'Yes. I am the center of our family. Who says Villainess can only let go of their men? Who says Villainess doesn't deserve a happy ending? Who says a heroine deserves to take a married man away from her wife just because she is bubbly and beautiful? She is cheerful and charming yes….But I …..I am not going to lose!'

"I am sorry. I am just thinking of something. Did I worry you two?" She asks while looking at Ian's frowning face.

"What is it that made you frown like that?"

"Oh my~ I am frowning? Is it….ugly?" She is  blinking and holding her cheek in a startled expression.

Ian and Isaac look at each other and shake their heads.

"Mom, it is not ugly but…..I rather prefer you never to frown like that again."
Isaac says.

Monet smiles.
"You are saying that but you think it is ugly, right?"
She teased.

"No! It is just….you look like you are in a lot of pain...so….."
Isaac shyly pouts and looks away.

"Oh." Monet apologetically smiles and kisses Isaac's forehead.
"Mommy will not frown like that again. At least not in front of you."

Isaac's eyes widen.

"That is even worse! I rather you show it to me when you are hurting than you hide it from me. Mommy, pinky swear!"

Monet giggles and she offers her pinky finger. The two made a pinky swear when the older one who has his arms around her shoulder moves.

"Promise to me too." He says.

"Oh…. pinky swea--"

Chu~
Ian kisses her with a light brush of their lips because Isaac is with them. But a smirk is playing in the corner of his lips.
He leans his head to bury his face to the side of her face. His hot breath is making her uncomfortable and blush.
"I just mentioned a new secretary and you act like this...Do not think I didn't notice. Should I punish the silly wife later?" He says slowly while he enjoys the fact that Monet is trembling when he breathes on her ears.

Monet is blushing really hard.
Busted.
Her husband is very observant!

A/N:

Yawwwwwnn~~