Parenting 2

The two gave her a kiss in her both cheeks when they left for work and for school.
Monet is left to make a list of all the shops that interest her.
Maybe a restaurant will be good or maybe a cake shop?

She receives a call from Ian's recent secretary.

She is in a bad mood.
Walking with her heels she went straight to the principal's office.

"My husband can't come so I am here. What happened?" Her straight to the point way of asking startles the principal. The parents and children on the office felt her oppressiveness.

Monet squinting eyes look at Isaac that is lowering his face. His lips are purple and there is a small cut on it. Maybe his eyes are also bruised.

She looks at the kids infront. They also have bruises.

"Mrs. Cornelian, please sit down and let's all talk."

"Okay."

She sits down beside Isaac but she didn't look at him but to the parents in front.

How can she be foolish?
This event. Didn't she know this clearly?
She was so mad reading it in the first chapter. Isaac was bullied by three upper class kids.
They tease him until he went berserk and went to punch people.
Because Ian is unavailable the school called Monet. Monet who is not so affectionate came and instead of helping Isaac, she only said she will pay for the kids medical treatment and left. It leaves a deeper mark in Isaac heart.
Because he feels that no one is on his side. The reason why he went angry is because they insulted his late mother.

"Mrs.Cornelian, I know you are just new as a parent but I hope you can control your son. Being unruly and bullying his schoolmate. Look at my son, isn't he pitiful?"
One mother said.
She doubts Monet will take side for her step son who from the first day of her being married is already causing trouble.
Her kind words and slight smiles makes her look very friendly but Monet glares at her.

"Principal, I believe that bullying is a crime." She said.

Isaac slightly tremble in his seat.

The principal sighs.
"Of course."

"Then I want those three to be expelled."

"Wait! What?" The three parents all raise to their seats.

The principal looks at Monet who is wearing a very scary glare.

Isaac raise his head to also witness such a very scary face.

"You! Do you think just because you have money you can do everything?" The fat woman angrily shouted pointing at Monet.

"Shut up! My son is not a bully who will punch people without a reason. Tell them what happened!" Monet who is always calm shouted. She didn't look anywhere but Isaac knew she is asking him to speak up.

"This..Let's all be calm." The principal.

"Calm? My son is black and blue! And you claim that he is bullying your three more taller sons? I really haven't eaten such shamelessness till now. What is wrong? Tell them what happened!"

"......They...They said....That my mother deserves...deserves to die because....she is not from a good family....and that....she is died for nothing."

"This is just your son talking. Listen to my son, instead. He said that they are just playing when he suddenly jump on him and punch him."

"Silence! Your son is a liar. What a capable mother and son. You all really making my blood boil. If I go and ask someone to investigate this and we both learn the truth. Be prepared how I will drag you and your dog shit family in to this mess! Let's go." She took Isaac's hand.

"Wai--wait!" The principal jump and stops Monet.
Monet is raging in anger which is strange. It is as if she is a sworn sister of Isaac's mother.
She is being overly affectionate.

It is actually because of the novel.
When she read it she really wish she can be on the book and slaps these people's faces.
Such a young child has to endure the pain of his mother being riduculed and laugh at alone.
She was upset for the whole day.

Now that she was given a chance she waste it on writing a stupid list!
She is really frustrated.

"Let's talk about it more calmly. We shouldn't be very emotional."

"Principal, you should be beaten up after being surrounded by three larger men after your mother got insulted. I mean, your 'dead' mother who exchange her life for you. I am amaze how can you actually tell me to wait and talk about this calmly. If it is not your business then it can be talk calmly,huh?"

Her sharp remarks make the already tense Principal sweats even more. It is true that waking a sleeping dragon is really dangerous.

"Our son--"

"Silence! Do you swear that your son didn't bully my son? I can easily hire people to investigate this. Once it is done we will be sure what really happened. But we don't have to right? Since you three are very well aware that those shit of sons you have are the real culprit!"

"M-mom." Isaac tugs her clothes.

"What? I am teaching them a lesson they will never forget. Mess with my family! Wendy is my husband's first wife and she was beautiful and graceful. I know that the people who secretly teach their sons this nonsense that she is not well breed is of course their equally brainless parents."

"I-I had enough with your foul mouth!" The woman angrily glare at Monet but Monet didn't back down and stare no glare back stepping forward.
The principal stops her from advancing more because the woman already cower hugging his trembling son.

It is not like a princess who is always smiling and pure never really snaps.
She is a princess with million of citizen resting in her shoulder.
She is not that timid in reality. She also knows when to step up. And when to crush her opponents. Their kingdom also experience numerous war. She is just getting started.

"This...We don't really want to be close minded. Let's bygones be bygones." The fat woman said with a smile.

"I don't mind making this a big problem. No. I am prepared to drag this until every single one in this country knows what happened." She didn't let the woman continue to say anything else.

"This, this is only a children's fight. We should all be mature and talk about this in more mature way."
The principal said wiping his sweat.

"Ara, So The principal thinks that I am immature? Well, I really am being immature. Let's bygones be bygones." She said with a smile.

"Oh." Everyone heave a sigh.

She stands up and grab Isaac's hand. Before she left she phoned someone.

"I have a job for you. I want you to get 3 huge men and beat people.Bygones be bygones, what a useless joke." She said in a normal tone not hiding her conversation.
She looks back before she leaves and give them her practiced smile.

"I will forget what happened after you all got beaten. Let's see you in court if you refuse." She said and left. The people staying in the room hear a loud 'bygones be bygones' remark.

A/N:

I really am frowning while doing this chapter.
Lols.