Education

Monet is leaning on Ian as they wait for Isaac in the gate's waiting area.

Ian and Monet are holding hands.

"Dad! Mom!"
Isaac smiles widely as he walks to the both of them.

"We will eat outside."
Ian said.

Monet smiles and rubs Isaac's face.
"Something good happen?"

"Hmmm.Yes."

"Want to tell Mom?"

"I just found a very strange guy. No..I finally realize that he is a strange guy. Mom, why is Dad with you?"

Monet sighs.
"A stalker--"

"Is it good to tell the kid?" Ian wants to stop her.

"Dear, this kind of thing shouldn't be hidden to the child. What if he experience it? He will have at least a guide what to do next."

"Fine. You always win." Ian sighs.

"Well, it's because you let me win." Monet smirks. "For a price."

Ian blushes.
He fake cough and stood up.

"Mom? Dad? What happen?"

"You see..I am in the mall alone when this guy came to me." Monet retold the story while she hold hands with Isaac and they went to the car.
"The guy wants to spend time with Mom, you see. But I feel scared because he is very pushy and he tried to grab my hand."

"Mom!"

"Yes. I walk away of course but he is in my tail following me. It is creepy."

"My gawd" Isaac looks very concern.

Ian starts the car.

"I went to the lady guard on the mall and stay with her. She tried calling the other guards for attention and she wants to help me capture that creepy guy but he just vanish in thin air."

"Isn't that creepy?" Isaac shivers.

"It is! And what's more....he is an actor. Your dad knows him."

"Daddy?"

"I don't personally know him." Ian frowns.

"Mom, are you alright? That is terrible!"
Isaac said and hold Monet's two hands.

Monet smiles.
"I am fine cause my knight and shinning armor arrive so fast for me to start worrying about a creepy guy, right? All my mind can think of is that handsome guy rushing to my side calling my name so intimately."

Ian coughs awfully.
He loos at the rear mirror and pouts at Monet's teasing gaze.

"Mom... You can joke about it but I am not convince! That guy should be punish!"
Isaac said clenching his fist.

'Why can't I grow up fast?'

Monet rubs his head.
"Your Daddy will help Mommy seek justice. Right, Daddy?" Monet smirks at Ian.

Ian sighs.
"Of course. Messing my wife....They really need to be smack in their bottom."

Monet shivers seeing Ian's lips curving up.
She slowly look away and rubs her butt.
'This guy is planning something...'

The family went to a japanese restaurant and eat happily.
The two adult cheers up Isaac who is feeling down.
They did their best and Isaac 'forgot' what happen and became energetic again.

Smack.

"Hmmm....You bad wolf..." Monet is tearing up and the man smacks her butt.
The two are naked and doing their late exercise.