I Second the Motion

"Monet!"

"Oh. That is my husband. Isn't he handsome?" Monet smiles and point at Ian who is rushing to her.

"True Ma'am. Your husband is really handsome."

"What happened? Did you get hurt? Where is that guy?"

"He disappears but I...I am alright. I am just scared." Monet said and hugs Ian. "Thank you for coming to see me."

Ian feels stuffy and he rubs her head.
"We will go to the precint."

"....okay."

"We have to make sure this didn't happen again. And I will hire a bodyguard for you. I'll ask Harry to look for a trust worthy guards."
Ian is so worried that his face is twisted while he is rubbing Monet's face.

Monet smiles and nod.
"Okay. What ever you say."

"Grego what?" Ian frowns.

"He said his name is Grego Pinna."

"Isn't that the name of the actor who is getting popular?" The police officer frowns.

Another police officer nods.
"Maybe he is just using an alias."

"Miss, did you see this guy?" The officer shows his phone where he type the celebrity's name and several pictures shows up.

"Yes! That guy."
Monet said nodding her head.

"Oh...I think your wife was just being scouted. This guy gave his reao name and he is famous. Its kinda hard to believe...hah." but the officer looks at the beautiful woman and her handsome husband.
"We will file your case." In the end it is still wrong evwn if he is an actor. It is even worse as he is a public figure."

"Thank you officer."

"Isn't nothing Ma'am but I hope you don't have to go back here again."

"I hope so too."

"Oh and...you really don't know that actor?"

"I am busy thinking about my husband and my son. I don't have time for anything else."

"Are you mad?" Monet asks the quiet Ian.

Ian grabs Monet hand and kiss it.
"Im sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault."

"No...That guy... he is one of our family talent......"

"Oh....I see.... Is it Aya again?"

"I don't know but..."

"But there is a high probability.hah...." Monet looks away.

Ian sigh and kisses Monet's hand.
"If only I can be with you 24 hours a day."

Monet flinched and look at Ian.
"Hmm...Are you falling in love with me?"

"Is it bad?" Ian use his free hand to touch Monet's face.
"Is this a face of an angel?"

Monet giggles.
"Stop with crazy flaterry. Kiss me."
Monet leans and hugs Ian neck.
Ian comply and kisses her.
"I'll talk to Mom. She will know what to do." Ian said.

"Talk later. Kiss me more."

Ian smiles.

"You are naughty. Doing this in police parking space."

"True. It'll be embarrassing to be caught. I told Isaac I will come to fetch him. Let's go together then we can have dinner somewhere." Monet said and sit properly in the seat next to Ian.