Chapter 2 - Meet the Family!

Previously in 'My Fucking Life'!

"Knew you would follow me. I already know of your true form, so stop wasting time and switch, Yagi."

Okay, maybe that isn't the best way to start a conversation because the skeleton in front of me is coughing up blood.

Ew.

Now back to reality!

---

Something tells me I should be helping All Might's depression form. Whether it be the blood coming out of his mouth or how underweight he is, I don't know. If I saw this man on the street, I would have thought he was a homeless drug addict addicted to every drug possible you can come across because he looks like shit.

Either way, we don't need the Symbol of Peace dying on us. I don't even know how to explain that: Oh yeah, he died because depression and blood took over his entire being, and I wasn't involved in killing him. That won't pan out well.

Taking a deep breath, I attempt to be friendly," Sir, do I need to call 911? You look like you're dying, and I don't want another death on my record when I didn't cause it for once."

What? I said attempt. Apparently, the attempt was trash because he's coughing up more blood. Fuck me.

"I-I'm fine! This is normal!" All Might/Yagi tries to inform me.

"Dumbass, I have a Ph.D. in the medical field along with other shit; That isn't normal unless you're a woman, and even then, you're in the wrong place. Try again." He looks at me with shock. Has nobody ever spoken to him in this manner? It takes a moment for him to recover.

"It's from an injury five years ago..."

"I forgot about that. I won't say what it is because I don't want you to freak it out, but I will say I know the cover-up. It destroyed a good bit of your organs, though, yes?"

"How do you know so much?" Yagi observes me. He may look stupid, but he is smart. I think.

"I am Virus! I hack shit for a living! What do you expect? That's why I know that Japan is trying to get rid of Trump, not that I blame them, but still!"

"Why are you talking to me? Aren't you risking your chances of running?"

"That isn't such a big deal. If they catch me, I can break out within three days. However, being the number one hero and the 'Symbol of Peace,' I believe what I have to discuss with you is more vital." As I go on with whatever bullshit I am talking, I pull out my phone and set up what I call the 'media force field.' It screws with electronics within 50 feet (15.24 meters) of me. It's rather useful when you're consistently toying with the law.

"Alright?"

"Since it seems like you're listening to nobody or nobody is telling you, I'm hoping you will listen to your friendly neighborhood vigilante. You need to lighten up your workload before you get yourself killed." Yes, I can attempt to care about people, but there is more to it.

"I'm willing to make that sacrifice when it comes to protecting the people." Have I talked about how heroes are too self-sacrificing?

"Let's word it like this: the country is relying on you too much. You are like a huge pillar supporting this island. There are other pillars around, but they aren't much help when it comes to holding the island. The moment you fall, the island is going to land on them and crush them. Ease off of hero work. I don't know what your plans are, but you need to back off and let the other heroes start taking over. Get them used to it. Baby steps. If you were to fall tomorrow, the country would be in shambles." This whole time, I'm animating it with my hands to make it as dramatic as possible. It takes a couple of minutes for Yagi to process it.