Chapter 6 - Forever Home

Alright. It has been a couple of weeks since the last incident, and we are currently about to start another.

We got Mom, the locations, the hearse, dry ice in buckets, knives, and the target.

It's time to kill a bitch!

Before you ask, yes. It takes preparation to kill someone. Technically speaking, you can just stab them and go along. However, I happen to want to help the world, whether it be by burning the body or throwing it in the forest for composing. However, on some occasions, I will cut out the organs and bring them to the black market. You're saving a good life while ending an asshole, so a win-win in my book!

Let me knock some conspiracies out the window first. Not everyone on the black market is a shitty person. The wait-list is a bitch, and most people die before they get the organ they need for a transplant. The black market is a final hope. People get desperate. I came up with this idea while I was idly scrolling through the web and ended up on a medical website talking about the problem. I thought: Hey! My mom can do the surgery with me, and I can find the clients and organs. So far, we have saved 24 people. That doesn't seem like a large number, but every life counts.

Not surprisingly, this is the only illegal thing Mom supports. Kind of. She supports the saving people part. She happens to be against the killing part for some reason. I mean, they are going to die anyway! I'm only quickening the process!

You want the action, huh? Don't lie to me. You want to see the blood. Why else would you be watching a sociopath?

Currently, we are targeting the chief of a police station because I know that he's the one giving information out to the villains. The problem is that as Izuku, I can't do jack shit underground. It has to be something minor. However, as Virus, I can do whatever the fuck I want. Therefore, I am killing him and donating his organs.

I have two different types of kills. Yes, this is a thing. I have normal and special kills.

Normal kills are when I am killing someone I barely know. Usually, I refrain from killing and knock them out with a shock. However, if the risk is too high to keep them alive, I will deliver them to Satan myself. This is rare despite how I am talking about it, but it happens. I say that about one in every 100 incidents, I kill someone. Believe it or not, I have the lowest killing rate in the squad with Toga having one out of every 25 kills, and Dabi one out of ten. Himiko is more impulsive on the killing while Dabi burns the bodies like toast. Normal kills apply to your regular thugs you find on the route. Normal kills are more spontaneous in a sense.

Special kills are guaranteed kills because I know the person. They are planned. They are rare, but they happen. These are typical of higher-level villains and some people in power like fucked-up politicians. Granted, that's not what I usually go after, but if I know they are dangerous, I will take them out. As these are special kills, their organs are planned for the bodies. With organs that can be used, I always kill these people in a specific way: a slice through the throat. It kills them and leaves the organs intact.

With that explained, I am currently waiting for the guy to come through the alleyway so I can kill him. Himiko and Mom are waiting in the hearse. Once I kill him, the two will come out, get the organs, and take them to the patient. We will leave the body to the police. Now, in normal kills, we get rid of the entities. In unusual cases, we will drop the body so the police (and me) can do more research or send a message to the public. It depends on the situation.

My job is to make sure we don't get caught. If people start chasing us down, I'm the sacrifice because I am the fastest and can get out of jail if I do get stuck in. It might take a little while, but it will happen eventually.