Chapter 14 - WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS?!

If you have been to school at one point or another in your life, you know that the worst time to be in school is during exam time. You have to study. You have to suffer. You have to basically throw your life away for a diploma or degree that could be so much better if the education system wasn't shit.

Not talking about you, UA. You have your own problems to deal with like, I don't know, making sure your sporting events don't have the students killing each other!

Or the villain attacks. That's another issue.

Either way, everyone has problems.

Wait, I'm supposed to be talking about the exams.

Thankfully, because I said 'F U' to the school long ago, I don't take exams anymore! However, everybody else in UA must except for the teachers.

This leads to a rather quiet building, giving me the perfect chance to bully someone. This is especially true because they have robots watch the students diligently instead of the teachers who just want to give up on life.

AKA Aizawa.

"Present Mic!" I announce as I burst into the teacher's lounge.

"Shut up, Izuku, " Aizawa growls from his little corner, but we shall ignore him.

"What's up, little listener?" Present Mic asks as I approach his desk.

"I haven't had the chance to have a proper conversation with you. How are you doing, mate?" I am especially salty because he can at least call me to keep me up on the drama! I've known him for a couple of years now due to the Mafia, so he should that. But nope!

"I'm bored! I know I'm going to be overwhelmed once I get the work to grade, but that doesn't cure me now!" I can flipping agree with that, you piece of shit.

"Then amuse me."

"How?" I check on Aizawa to see him knocked out. Yeah, his sleep schedule is trash.

"Why the fuck haven't you asked Aizawa out yet?" Present Mic's eyes bulge.

"How did you figure that out?!"

"I have my connections."

"None of your connections would be able to cover that!"

"I mean, I can look at the cameras where you and he are together, and I can clearly see you watching him like the disaster gay you are."

"Disaster bi, thank you very much!"

"I can find the pictures of you staring at his ass if you want to start an attitude with me." How do I get away with saying this shit? All the other teachers are just chilling. They look at me strangely, but that's it!

Present Mic blushes darkly, "You are as bad as Midnight- she's the one to tell you, isn't she?!" I'm impressed that he figured that out. Though, I'm not one to underestimate his intelligence. He's in the Mafia for a reason.

Present Mic is the one that brings me the juicy hero information like if a hero is a hoe or shit like that. Basically, it gives me drama to use against a hero if I ever need it. In exchange, he's protected by me.

Actually, he's one of the few that asked to join. Present Mic wanted to help, so he joined.

AND YOU GUYS THINK HAWKS IS SUSPICIOUS AF! THIS IS THE MAN YOU NEED TO GO AFTER!

I smirk, "I'll let you believe that." He should know how I work by now. To make things even juicier, Midnight just came in!

GIVE ME THE TEA, SIS!