Chapter 9 - Setting Up Some Revenge

I can tell you that meeting Midnight was not on my to-do list. However, I won't miss out on this opportunity. I heard she is the gossip queen at the school, and I need some on Aizawa.

"Oh, you must be Midoriya!" I hear a seductive voice. I turn around to see Midnight.

Honestly, I need to describe Midnight to you because I have no idea how she is a teacher here. I am not lying when I say her costume is a fucking dom outfit. I don't have a problem with it, but I would suspect that to get some parent complaints. It doesn't help that she has a sexy body. It's not to be a pervert, but it's the truth. Heck, her name is the +18 Hero: Midnight! Then, she has this gorgeous long black hair with bright red lipstick and mask.

We should probably focus on the conversation.

"Izuku Midoriya at your service! And you are obviously Midnight. Nice to meet you! However, how do you know me?"

Midnight smirks, "Shouta complains about you a lot. Speaking of him, you need to go to him, right?" Alright, so good to know that they are close based on first names.

"Yeah, he has Eri, and I want her back. Oh, and I want some gossip on him while we walk."

"Oh, oh, oh, you want to use it against him?" She starts leading the way as she giggles.

"Obviously, but first, I want you to confirm something with me: does he love Present Mic?" Midnight looks at me with a particular look in her eyes.

"You solved that quickly."

"He complains too much about the man for there not to be something there."

"I'm impressed already! They have been like that for fifteen years!" I suddenly stop to cover my mouth to keep from screaming. I am still loud a minute later.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I know what I need to do now.

"Uh-huh! I have tried multiple times, but they are both so hard-headed! It's like watching a soap opera!" Now that is just sad.

"Alright, I have an idea. Give me your number, and we will discuss plans to get them together."

"Seriously?!" I see the excitement already as Midnight pulls out her phone.

"Yip yip!" I take her phone, enter the number, and hand it back.

"Are you trying to flirt with me, or do you go by your given name?" Midnight purrs.

"I go by my given name."

"You can call me Kayama then. This is your drop-off point." I look to see Aizawa standing outside of the door against the wall, and I can't help my nerves as I start shaking. Where is Eri?

"See you later, Kayama!" I say with less enthusiasm than usual as I go to him. I hear her say goodbye, but it slips my mind, "Where is Eri?"

"With Eri's permission, I have her inside the room with the students for an experiment. I told them to leave her alone, but they are failing miserably." I can hear all the student's excited voices inside; however, I am proud to announce that I can listen to her sassy voice inside.

"Didn't Sho tell you to leave me alone?" Eri says with her soft voice through the door. They must be surrounding her because I hear a slight hesitance in her voice. I reach in my pockets and grip my weapons.

"If they start something, you can stop them. Don't kill them." Aizawa informs me.

"If they fuck with Eri, they are going to be choked out with hesitation," I say, but I make sure to use a different tone, so I don't sound like Virus.