Chapter 12 - Gentle Breaking

Guess who is back in one piece? ME!

After my little show-down and murdering a couple of people here, the Mafia is a stable place once again! People have stopped ditching me because nobody really wants to die with their family.

I managed to cover my detective job with Aizawa now in the Mafia, so he can just walk on in and hand it over. I had an easy cover-up that I got sick because, whenever I get ill, I have to be knocked out until I wake up. Otherwise, it's just a line of panic attacks.

Himiko and Dabi returned Chiyo back without a problem.

Eri is still precious as always, and anyone who fucks with her will die.

With that little update out of the way, it's time to break some bones- I mean, politely beat the shit out of students to inform them that they won't always win.

. . .

What? Am I suppose to teach them something else?

---

Eri is with Mom because I need to go to UA with Aizawa as he needs to do something before I can fight.

Aizawa leads me to his office, where four braces are sitting on his desk.

I can't help myself, "Who you plan on tying down in here, you kinky slut?"

"Nobody, you brat. They are weighted bracelets, and I expect you to wear them, so the students have a chance. It might also help in hiding who you are if you're slower," Aizawa growls.

"Okay, fine!" I roll up my sleeves, bleach wipe the bitches somehow, and put them on, "Oh, fuck." I stand up, and oh boy, I'm quick to notice the weight.

"They start off on five pounds (2.3 kg) each but adapt, so you stay at a constant speed."

"Wait, so I could potentially go faster once I remove them?!" Why didn't I think of this idea?! I know it isn't Aizawa's intention, but still!

"That's not the goal of it, but yes. Now, I need you to stay in here out of trouble until I need you."

"Come on! You could at least leave me with one of the teachers!"

"No."

He doesn't even leave me with something to do when he walks out!

Okay then, you emo hobo. I'll find something to do myself.

---

When Aizawa enters his office again, it takes him a moment to recover because the word 'clean' is not in his dictionary.

"Are you serious, brat? It has only been ten minutes." Aizawa asks with a bored look on his face.

"I don't know what you expect. Also, your bracelets have already changed the weight from five to twenty pounds (9.1kg). Change it back."

"Jesus. I knew you were strong, but that's heavier than expected. Anyway, you should still be a little faster than me. Since you're so fast, I didn't need you to beat them within a minute. I need you to give them a challenge and still make them lose."

"Oof, alright then." Aizawa leads the way to the field where all the students are waiting. My glasses immediately start informing me of their quirks and all that jazz because I got a hold of that information earlier. Most of them immediately recognize me and wave. Being the polite boy I am, I wave back. Aizawa shakes his head as he starts his speech,

"Today, everyone will be facing Midoriya-"

"WHAT?! WHY?" Bakugo, your anger is showing.

"Unless you want to be expelled, I recommend you quiet down. As I was saying, everybody will be facing Midoriya at once. You don't know his quirk, but he knows yours presumably as, when you're a public hero, your quirk will be known. Midoriya is one of the top detectives in Japan, so don't be surprised if he knows your strengths and weaknesses. Bakugo, I know you probably know Midoriya's quirk, but don't spread it around for the sake of this exercise. Besides that, you may do whatever you want."