Chapter 15 - Camp

"Take me with you!"

"We can't, Eri. You need to stay here with Mom."

"No!" Jesus Christ, why is it so hard to say no to her? You'd think after a year that I would build up some resistance. Nope!

For once, Aizawa helps me, "Eri, you are staying with Midoriya-san, and that is final. "

"But, I want to be with Izu!"

"I am saving you by keeping you here. Izuku will play with you all you want when he returns." He threw me under the bus, the dumb fuck!

"...okay...Izu, you better return!"

I huff, " I wouldn't dream of anything else! Now stay out of trouble and don't talk to people offering you candy!"

"Got it!"

---

So you may be wondering what that whole conversation was about. Well, Aizawa and I have to go to a camp so that our students will work on their quirks. This entire time, they have only been working on their minds. Their quirks may have improved a little but not a whole lot.

They need a whole lot as a hero, so here we fucking are!

So why is the dumb fuck named Izuku going on a trip where he will undoubtedly annoy his below-mates? I'm glad you asked!

There's going to be a villain attack, and I have to take care of it! How pleasant!

Just don't ask me why, though, because I have no idea. For all I know, they want the shit camp food the kids will create. I will figure it out eventually. For now, we have to get these kids in tip-top shape!

Oh, and did I mention we are leaving for the camp right now? We are.

I bend to Eri and give her a hug, "Have fun, Eri."

Eri hugs back tightly, "Will do, Izu!"

With that, Mom takes her away, and we are on the bus to hell- I mean training!

...

Let's be honest: nobody is separating Aizawa and me for a week, so it really is going to be hell.

Hopefully, God will knock me out on the bus ride somehow, so I don't have to deal with his hobo ass!

---

So my previous dream didn't happen because God hates me, so here I am at a cliffside with two girls cosplaying as cats who are heroes.

Side Note: I am pretty sure that if these heroes weren't cats, we wouldn't be here. Why?

The tea is that Aizawa likes cats. The only reason I know this is because of the fact that I have seen him feeding the local homeless cats. And everyone wonders why we have a cat overpopulation. It's because of people like Aizawa: They sympathize with the cats and feed them. More cats are created, and hell is created because cats are disgusting.

Anyway, let's go back to Aizawa's addiction. Let me tell you the extent.

If he was given a choice between a cat and me, he would choose the cat without a problem-!

Wait, that's a terrible comparison. Aizawa would probably sacrifice me for a rat for fuck sakes.

Better compared: If he was given a choice between a cat and Yamada, he would choose the cat. If, by some far off chance, he does choose Yamada over the cat...well...let's just say I don't want to know what goes on in the bedroom.

Actually, Aizawa wouldn't be doing that shit anyway because he is in the same house as me, and he knows I would blab that shit to Kayama.

We share the gossip!