Chapter 16 - A Murder Fiasco

WARNING - Mentioned Cannibalism, Violence

---

"INTO THE UNKNOWN!- OH, SHIT!"

Imagine this being your first words when you come into a villain hideout that you have no information on. I'll tell you based on first-hand information that this is a dumb idea. A very dumb idea.

Like, my kind of dumb idea.

When Kurogiri gives birth to me through the portal, I'm thankfully not being dropped anywhere high, where I will break my beautiful muscular legs. Instead, it is somewhere short. I manage to land correctly on a wooden floor and instantly look up to take in my surroundings.

. . .

HOME SWEET HOME!

Okay, that's dramatic.

We are in an all-wooden bar with only a couple of people. This has to be their hideout due to the lack of customers and windows.

Basically, they can murder me right here without anybody knowing it as they walk past unless they hear the screams of torture. Even then, we are probably in the trash part of town. If this is the kind of shit you are into, this is the place for you!

I am not, though.

Alright, so who's here? We have groping hand boy, Kurogiri, the guy who is into cannibalism, beef-head, and that's it-

THUMP.

That's gas boy's body crashing beside me. He's probably alive thinking about it. Eh, I'll stomp his skull in a moment.

Groping hand boy is Shigaraki Tomura, the leader of the League of Legends group. From what I heard from Father Stain, he tried to use Stain for his plan to fuck up Hosu. That's why Stain and Nomus were in the same place at the same time. Anyway, Stain was able to take both Shigaraki and Kurogiri without a problem, so I do have a chance despite the other idiots here. Shigaraki has a decaying quirk where if he touches something, it turns to dust in his hands. Unfortunately, Stain is crappy AF about giving me info, so I'm currently assuming that it requires five-point contact like a lot of other quirks. Shigaraki also has a similar goal to Stain where he wants to screw over the present, but he wants to do that by killing All Might. That's why the man was at the USJ; it was to kill All Might.

Shigaraki certainly isn't wrong to believe that killing All Might will screw us over. The hero society relies heavily on him. Kill him, and all hell will break loose.

Kurogiri is the one person I respect in the group purely because he is in the Mafia. Even then, I would still respect him because he has manners, unlike the rest of these losers. He's wearing a suit for christ sakes! Everyone else is either wearing PJs or workout gear!

The cannibalistic guy is Moonfish. He's a unique guy because he recently got broke out of prison by this group, I assume. He wears a fucking straitjacket, and the only thing showing is his teeth because of his quirk. His teeth literally grow swords! He can stab a hoe with them! He doesn't need to see! Fuck, he doesn't even need his fucking arms because they are tied down! I'm saying not to underestimate him. He knows how to fight.

We have not seen beef-head at all at this point. Beef-head is Muscular, a buffed up version of Bakugo missing an eye. Like, he has the same hair-color, attitude, and everything! The only difference is that this is a villain, and the quirk is something actually to worry about.

Before you ask, yes. I am calling Bakugo's 'all-powerful' quirk irrelevant. TAKE THAT SOCIETY!

Back on the relevant topic, Muscular's quirk is Muscle Augmentation. He can make his muscles fibers stronger to the point that they can't be contained in his skin. This may seem minor, but let me tell you the benefits of this quirk. With this quirk, he can make himself stronger and faster to the point I believe he can be one of the few people that might have a chance against All Might. He would still lose due to All Might's experience, but if the quirk is in the right hands, it can cause some serious damage that even Flex Seal can't fix. I believe he can use these fibers as a defensive mechanism as well. If I were to stab him with a knife, it would hurt, but it wouldn't do a lot of damage to him. I know him because he is known as 'The Carnal Murderer.' Muscular has killed some bitches without being arrested.