Chapter 5 - Spoiling Eri

I sincerely wish I was the one to face Overhaul. I would have tortured him to the brink of death and then sent him to the police. However, I didn't need to lose any more of the Fuckers, which is why I had Dabi kill him. Did that fuck up with more evidence we could have got? Yes, but life should almost always be put over proof.

Except if you are Endeavor, but we won't count him because his attitude problem is more extensive than my IQ. To give you an idea on that, my IQ matches closely with Nezu's, a rat who has a quirk that makes him intelligent. Now that's an attitude. As much as I would love to diss Endeavor, that will be saved for another day.

Back on topic, let me spill the tea.

I arrive at the crime scene once more, pull back the sides of my hair with bobby pins, and go to work with a camera at hand. I start taking pictures of everything while forming an idea of what happened even though I know what happened. I can't say too much because that would be suspicious, but I need to say enough. While walking, I realize that Dabi did a bunch of damage, but that's expected with his quirk. Eventually, I arrive at the lab with the files on Eri, along with the experiments done on her. I almost break the protocol of opening it before snapping a shot of the scene. I need to figure something out for that. Anyway, as I go through the files.

Sigh...God, you suck. Why do you create this shit? Let me attempt to explain everything.

Eri's quirk is Rewind. Rewind gives her the ability to reverse time a person's body. In simplified terms, she can get rid of those wrinkles you have been trying to prevent for years in the matters of sections. This can also work on injuries; however, she isn't trained. Eri can bring a person's body before existence. That's what happened to her father on accident. As it turns out with her shitty luck, her quirk, if the science is done correctly, can destroy quirk factors.

What do I mean by science?

Well, it involved Eri's blood. A five-year-old girl's blood was being used to create quirk-factor destroying bullets. It wasn't like they were taking small amounts either. They were stealing large volumes that would usually kill a girl. Before she would supposedly die, Overhaul would use his quirk to heal her.

It's disappointing the shit I come upon in this career.

"Disgusting," I mutter underneath my breath. Of course, someone has to hear me.

"I assume you found something vital to the investigation, Izuku?" A male voice asks behind me. I spin around to see Sir Nighteye at the doorway. He closes the door behind him as he studies the room.

Sir Nighteye is an unusual man. On the outside, he looks heartless. He doesn't even have the standard hero attire. He seems like a tall AF businessman, but that works out well for him. His green and yellow hair is combed to the side. He's tall. He wears these sharp-looking glasses that hide his yellow eyes that could reveal him using his quirk. He's really tall. He wears an all-white suit with a red tie with white polka dots and brown dress shoes. Did I mention he was tall? Like, he's six foot seven inches (200 cm)! For comparison, I'm five foot three inches (162 cm). Overall, he looks serious besides the dumb tie.

Sir Nighteye's quirk is Foresight. After he touches someone and engages in eye contact, he can see his or her future for an hour. Once the hour is over, he must wait 24 hours to use it again. That's a very powerful quirk for a hero. More specifically, a hero involved in investigations.

"I found out the shit they were doing to the girl. Wait, why are you here?" It takes a moment for it to click, "Those were the guys you were after, isn't it?"

He sighs, "Yes. It seems like you have taken care of them. I must ask: why did you decide to kill them? Usually, you show restraint."

Before you break your dicks, yes. Sir Nighteye knows that I'm Virus. He's the only hero that guarantee knows that I'm Virus. He used his Foresight on me and learned through that. Why isn't he after me? Sir has tried, but he learned how vital I was in both ways. Oh, and I wouldn't let them capture me anyway. Therefore, rather than work against me, Sir has figured out a way to get along with me. It's weird, but we get through it. He is my most valued partner on the hero side besides Eraserhead, even though we don't work together as often as Eraser and I do.