Chapter 10 - Assholes

I think Aizawa hates me.

LOOK. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BOSS FUCKING THREATENED ME, MAN!

Besides that, everything has been going well!

After triggering Bakugo, Eri had a special lesson about knowing who she can screw with. I also made sure she carries around a pocket knife with her much to Aizawa's despise.

If Eri wasn't trained by Himiko, I would understand. However, Aizawa doesn't know that. Hopefully, I never have to tell him the truth.

Today was supposed to be a relaxation day. I haven't taken a break in a year, and I wanted to spend time with Eri.

Does that plan go through? No. I can't even do the meme anymore. It's just no.

God, what did I do in my last life to deserve this?

Let me set the scene.

Eri and I are at the park on the swings. I'm pushing her on it like a good brother should when I receive a message from my vigilante phone. I let Eri swing by herself for a moment as I pull out my phone to read.

Undercover #420: USJ, 30 minutes.

USJ? Mate, you didn't give me a lot of information. I can't even ask what they mean. I don't know any locations that are named that-

Wait a moment. Doesn't UA have a facility called the USJ? Hold up. I decide to text my newest connection.

Virus: Does UA have a facility named USJ?

Nezu: Yes. Why?

Alright then.

Virus: Do you have something going on there in 30 minutes?

Nezu: Class 1-A has a training session at that time. Is there an attack planned?

Virus: Like I fucking know. My undercover agents have to be cryptic as fuck. I'll break in and see.

Nezu: Don't worry about that! I made it so you can go in without the security going off!

Virus: Oh, bless, thank you! Can you send me a map of where it is?

Nezu: Image is sent.

Virus: Thank you!

Nezu: Don't let any of my students get hurt, or you will regret living.

Virus: I already regret that, but whatevs! See ya!

AM I NOT ALLOWED ONE DAY TO SPOIL ERI?!

"Eri, I know we just got a free day today, but we need to head back. Something is going on, and I might have to beat up some hoes. I'll let you do what you want with the after. Got it?" I say. I feel so bad.

Eri huffs, "Jerks. If it's to save someone, you need to hurry, Izu!" I smile as I lift her up.

"All aboard the choo choo train! YEET!" With that, I zoom off at top speeds to the Walmart.

---

"HIMIKO, DABI, I NEED YOU TO WATCH ERI!"

I set Eri on the ground, get suited up, and zoom out, leaving behind the confusion.

---

FUCK THE POLICE!

COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND!