What's your problem?

Addison's POV

After I heard Dixie's comment to Taylor I lost it. I don't know why but I did. I mean who wants to hear about how their best friend was fucking with a guy last night? I stormed out of the kitchen to go into my room but I bumped into Bryce. He's been trying to get with me ever since we meet. I don't know why but all of a sudden I felt the need to have him.

I grabbed his hand and brought him upstairs into my room. Him and I didn't even say a word yet. He just crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back harsh making the kiss extremely heated. Next thing I knew all our clothes were off and he was on top of me. This wasn't about him at all. It was about me and my anger. I don't even know why I was angry but I was. all I know was I need to take it out on something and that just happened to be him.

After we both finished I felt instant regret. "that was great addi, we should so do it again" he said while wrapping his arms around me. I just gave him a fake smile and sat up and getting off the bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower.

I was just standing there in the shower tying to process what I just did. Did I even like him? I mean he was good in bed but at the same time I get a bad feeling about him. Ughhhhh I don't know anymore. What did I get myself into? fuck I hope no one heard us.

I got out of the shower and slightly opened the bathroom door to see if he was still there and thank god he wasn't. I quickly got changed and headed back down stairs. I was walking down the stairs and I saw dixie. she was just on her phone probably texting her little boyfriend. He obviously wasn't here anymore or else he would be right next to her because he never leaves her side. Hell he even try's to follow her when she goes to use the bathroom.

I just quickly try to walk to the kitchen trying to not let dixie spot me but I failed badly. "addi wait up" I heard dixie say but I just kept walking into the kitchen. "ADDI" I heard her yell as she grabbed my wrist and pulling me so I spin around to look at her. " are you okay" she said with concern written all over her face. "yeah I'm great" I said with a huge fake smile. "oh okay" she said with a soft voice while looking at the floor. why was she all of a sudden acting like she just got the worst news ever. she just walked off and went outside. Weird... I follow her and went outside to see if she's okay.

"Dixie are you okay?" she was sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in. "yeah I'm fine" she said not even look up. I sat down next to her  "dixie I know you're not okay because I can tell when you're lying... was it Taylor.. did he do something to you." as soon as I said that she snapped her head towards me and I could see slight anger in her eyes which caused me to jump a little. mad dixie was extremely scary. she had no filter when she was mad. "what is with you and always hating him. he's my boyfriend addi why can't you just learn to accept him" she said in anger. I was taken back from her comment. "i...I was just... I was just asking because you seem upset. "he has nothing to do with me being mad" she said with more anger in her voice. "then what the fuck is wrong" I said now raising my voice. "you're my problem. you're the one that always complains about me being with him and that he reminds you of Bryce" she said getting up which caused me to quickly stand up giving her a face that said what the fuck. "what did I do and what does Bryce even have to do with this?"  "I saw you!! You and him were fucking in your bed!!! You always talk about how much Taylor and him are alike and that you don't like Taylor YET HERE WE ARE!!! YOU'RE SUCH A HYPOCRITE" she said full on yelling. this is what I was talking about when I said she can get extremely angry. "why did you even open my door and how much did you see" I said in a low voice not even knowing what to say. "I came to check on you but looks like everything was going great" she spat out in an annoyed voice. "you know what DIXIE come talk to me once you've calmed down and have collected yourself" I said turning around and bump into Charli. of course she just had to hear that whole convo. I just rolled my eyes at her.

I ran to my room slamming the door closed. I just sat on my bed and started to cry. I eventually felt myself falling asleep.