Learning🔥🚫

Smut Warning but not the whole chapter I'll let you know when it's over

POV Addison

"your turn" I said as I flipped dixie so she was now laying on the bed. "are you sure adds, you don't have too" she said probably because she saw how I was a little concerned since I've never been with a girl "I'll be fine" I reassured her. I kissed her hungrily and felt her try and flip us so she was on top. I stopped to look at her "dix please let me" I said softly. I felt her body relax under mine and I softly kissed her at first but as time went on it got more heated. I pulled away and went to her neck, as I sucked at her neck I was playing with her left nipple causing her to moan. I found her sweet spot and harshly started to suck at it as I was also squeezing both her boobs. I knew she was loving it because I felt her hips buck up into me. I squeezed harder and sucked harder and as a result I felt her nails dig into my back and scratching it, causing me to clench my jaw. I stopped and went to her lips for a few seconds but then went to her right boob and started sucking at it as I massaged the other and felt her nails scratching me again but this time I felt more pleasure then pain.

I went down and slid off her panties, I kinda just stopped there because I didn't really know what to do. "adds you don't need too do this if you don't want too" she said concerned. "no I want too... I just don't know how. like how did you know what to do" I asked. "I just kinda went with it and did what I've done with myself" she lowly said. mmm the thought of her playing with herself definitely made me want a round two but I know I'm going to be in pain tomorrow since I can already feel it a little.

"do you want me to help you" she kindly asked. I looked up at her and nodded yes. she scooted up so her back was against the headboard. I moved next to her and she sweetly kissed me. "are you sure?" "dix you don't need to keep asking me that, I am sure" I said and gave her a quick kiss. "okay" she said as she took my hand and lined it up to her entrance and pushing my fingers in. she moaned and threw her head back a little and bitting her bottom lip and side eyed me. fuck that was extremely hot. she moved my fingers almost out of her but pushed them back in causing herself to moan a little more. I smirked at her and took her face with my free hand and turned it so I can kiss her. I kissed her harshly and started moving my hand on my own going in and then almost out then slamming the back in. she moaned against my lips causing me to smirk. I moved my lips to her neck and started giving her some hickeys "adds faster, please" she begged, well more like demanded. I could tell she was getting close so I added another finger.

"fuck adds yes" she loudly moaned out. "okay now- mmm fuck... okay curve your. fingers. so their a hook. going. towards.. mmm. you" she said trying to get her words out. I did what she said and she gripped onto the bed sheets so hard her knuckles turned white. "harder adds, I'm almost there" she demanded. I went faster and harder and a few seconds later she came all over my fingers. I decided to lick my fingers like how she did with hers and damn it actually tasted good. I put my fingers in my mouth as she watched memorised by what I was doing, her still panting and trying to calm down, both of us still sweaty.

End of smut

I cuddled into Dixies side and wrapped my arm around her waist to pull her closer. her back was still against the headboard. she started playing with my hair which helped me calm down and relax into her more. "I love you Addison" I heard her say. I looked up at her smiling "I love you too dix" I say sweetly and kissed her softly.

"Do you want to go take a shower" she asked looking down at me "yes but can we cuddle for a little before" I asked "sure" she said while laying down, I rested my head on her chest and played with her fingers while she was playing with my hair. this day turned into the best day ever. I'm laying in bed naked in my best friends arms, hopefully soon to be officially my girlfriend. but like always in this house we were interrupted and startled when we heard the front door slam open along with everyone yelling as they filled into the house.

I heard dixie groan in frustration as she slipped out from under me and got up. I quickly grabbed her hand before she could walk off. "adds we need to get changed" she said annoyed about the fact everyone is back. I pulled her so she fell into the bed and I quickly straddled her kissed her while she propped herself up on her elbows. "fine" I said getting off her and walking off and opened my drawers that had my underwear and bras. "fuck adds sorry" I heard dixie say. "what why" I asked confused. she pointed to her back and then I remembered. I quickly spin around to look at my back in the merrier that the drawers were connected to. there I saw my back covered in scratches from her. I touched one and immediately felt stinging. "fuck dix" I hissed, she started laughing hard. I then turned to the drawers and opened hers and threw her bra and underwear at her as she was still laughing her ass off.

I put my underwear on and tried to put my bra on but couldn't because once I tried I felt stinging from the cuts. this caused her to laugh even more to the point she was crying. I just walked into the closet as I grabbed some sweats and one of her hoodies, I know I'm mad at her a little about the scratches but I still want to be in her hoodie so I can keep her close to me since we can't be kissing and all over each other while with the others.

I walk out and see her sliding the sports bra on that I threw at her and she already had her underwear on. she got up from the bed and walked over to me huge me, her hands low on my back so she doesn't hurt my back more then it already does from her. "sorry" she whispered in my ear. "you better be" I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck. "sorry, you were just so good" she said as she breathed on my my neck. "stop" I said pushing her off me. "go get changed so that we can go down stairs" I told her. "okay okay, oh and adds put the hood up" she smirked and winked at me. I threw the hood up already knowing theres four new hickeys since I saw them in the merrier. "you too" I shouted so she can hear me in the walk-in closet.

she walked out in one of her hoodies, I kinda frowned since she didn't put one of mine on. she noticed and walked up to me "sorry adds but they might get suspicious if we're both wearing each others hoodies at the same time" she said as she kissed my cheek then walked to the door opening it and walking out.

I waited a few seconds before following her because I was blushing a little. I then walked out and went down the stairs with her only a few away from me. we walked to the kitchen where everyone was and that's when I saw him... it was Bryce. I haven't seen or talked to him since...