Movie Night?

Dixie's POV

I walk into her room and she's on her bed staring out the window so she wasn't looking at me. "char look I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Addison and I" I said but got no response "I'm also sorry for bringing your and avani's relationship into the fight" I try again but no response. I sat on her bed looking down at my still cut up hands and hoping she says something. "I had no right to get mad about you and Addison, and I'm sorry for pushing you in the pool" she laughed at the pool part. "oh you also thing it's funny" I said moving closer to her and hit her playfully on the arm. I sat next to her and she put her head on my shoulder "are you okay with addi and I being together" I ask "of course, I just wish you told me about you guys instead of me having to find out o twitter" I sighed "I was going to tell you but her and I literally just actually got together, it happened so sudden and at first I didn't even want to admit to myself that I was into girl" I explain to her. "okay" she simply said

"hey char?" "yeah?" "when did you and avani start dating or whatever" I ask curiously.  "let me ask you something first" "hmm?" I hummed "that day in the kitchen when I called out the hickeys on Addison's neck, were they from you?" she asked now looking up at me from my shoulder. "yeah they were" "I knew it" she smiled. we both start laughing "okay okay so back to you and avani" I smile at her. "the night before that happened" she smiled "wait serious?!" I ask shocked "yeah addi even caught us making out in the kitchen that day" she laughed "wait wait my own girlfriend didn't even tell me, I'm going to kill her." "no she just kept our secret like she promised" charli defended her. "fine but are we good now?" I ask "yeah and I'm going to miss you when you leave" she said kinda sad. "char you can move with us if you want" "no it's fine, I don't need to hear you and Addison's moans all night" she said laughing "shut up" I said hitting her playfully again "you know I'm right" she smiles "shush" "oh and dix, I want a spare key to the house so I can come whenever I want" "that's fine, just don't abuse it" I glared at her "okay okay" she put her hands up in defence causing me to laugh "okay can you leave now I want to take a nap" she asked pushing me away. "okay have fun taking a nap" I say getting up.

"oh and char, would you want to have a movie night with just us two?" I ask before I open the door. "sure but can our girls come too?" she smiled "of course" I said and then left. I started heading back to Addison's and I's room and heard her and avani laughing like crazy. I stood at the doorway with my arms crossed as I watch them in amusement. they finally calmed down and I cleared my throat causing them to quickly look in my direction.

both their faces went red "what's going on here?" I question them. they looked back at each other and started laughing again. I walked over to the bed and slid behind Addison and she leaned back on me. "we where fighting over which damelio sister is better in bed by comparing on each others experiences " avani said as if it was nothing "you fucked my sister AVANI!!!!" I shouted at her "chill she's old enough to make her own decisions" she calmly said. I rolled my eyes and acted annoyed "well who won" I smirked. "Addison made you win, didn't know you were a lowkey freak dixie" avani smiled. I looked at her shocked which caused her to laugh "what exactly did you tell her?" I ask Addison as I wrap my arms tightly around her. "she told me about what happened at the new house, oh and how you taught her how to finger you" avani said causing me to choke on my own spit "you what?!" I yelled at Addison. she just kissed me on the cheek not saying anything "yeah she told me that but I told her how charli and I-" "nope no don't want to hear it" I cut her off. "now go be with your girlfriend so you can get away from me" I say to avani "I was already planning on it. as soon as you walked in I already felt myself getting suffocated by the sexual tension between you two" avani said as she got up and walked out the door.

I rolled my eyes at her then turn my attention to my girl "how much did you say" I whispered in her ear making sure my breath hit her. I felt her shiver and she turned around to straddle me "just how you taught me and that I fucked you on the counter at the new place but I didn't go into much detail because I don't need her knowing how good you really are" she smiled "you're lucky I didn't tell her about you" I smirked. "and what would you have told her?" "I would've told her how you can be bold sometimes but you love being dominated and moaning my name" I say as I slid my hands into her pants and squeeze her ass causing a soft moan to come out.

"dixie" she warned but I smash my lips to hers causing her to gasp. she kissed back deepening it. I grabbed her waist pulling her against me harder. I slid my hands to her sides causing goosebumps and she hummed into my mouth. I then detached our lips and went to her jaw and trailed kisses down her neck attacking her sweat spot "dix we-" she started to say but I cut her off by pressing my thigh on her heat and she moaned into my ear. I went to take her shirt off but she grabbed my hand. I disconnected from her neck and looked at her confused "we can't. everyone is home" she sadly said "then be quiet" "we both know I can't do that with you dix" she smirked. I bit my lip and grinned at her  "fine but could we cuddle, without our clothes?" I smiled sweetly at her and she rolled her eyes at me "and what if your sister decides to barge in like she always does?" "she said she's taking a nap soooo" I smirked. "fine but if we get caught you're in trouble" she said and started taking her shirt off.

2 Hours later

"hey adds time to wake up" I say as I start to kiss her bare back leading up to her neck just giving it light kisses. "mmm I want to stay like this" she complained. "come here" I said and planted a soft kiss on her shoulder. she turned around and laid on my chest. "you're so warm" she said and nuzzled her  head into my neck. "baby we should get up before someone does walk in" I try to explain but she just nuzzled into me more. "okay how about I buy us chick-fl-a and we go have movie night with charli and avani?" "fine but I'm taking your clothes since I need to get up. "whatever you want babes" I say and kiss her shoulder again.

we got up and went downstairs to see only avani and charli "about time you wake up" avani said. "sorry someone wouldn't get out of bed" I said looking at Addison "I was comfortable" Addison said putting her arms up in defence. "you sure you guys weren't just-" "no avani we were just cuddling, but anyways do you guys what something from chick-fl-a?" "I ask "yeah just my normal for me" "same" charli and avani said.

we finally got our food and were now watching the first Harry Potter in the movie room. Addison and I were on one couch and avani and charli were on another. I finished my food and put it on one of the end tables and so did Addison. "come here" I whispered, we then move to where I'm laying on my back and she's basically on top of me. she had her head on my chest and her legs where between my legs.

I looked over to charli and avani and they were now cuddling watching the move as well but charli was just laying against avani with her lead on her shoulder as avani wrapped her arms around her. I looked back down to Addison and saw that she somehow already fell asleep again. I just started playing with her hair and continued to watch the movie.

the movie has finished and charli and avani just left. "hey adds" I say as I started brushing the hair out of her face. I got no response so I decided to carry her instead. I softly slipped out from under her and pick her up heading to our room. I placed her on the bed and started getting in next to her "where am I" I heard her softly say. "hey baby were in our room" I say and wrap my arm around her. she then sat up and started to strip "adds what are you doing?" "I want to sleep how we did earlier" she says as she continued to take her clothes off. "are you just going to stare or are you also going to strip ?" she asked. "I- ugh yeah" I say and started to strip as well. we both laid back down and she nuzzled into my neck and moved her one leg across me. I turn off the lamp by the bed and pull the sheets up covering us more "goodnight adds" "goodnight dix"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Just a lot of stuff going on in the world and it breaks my heart. The color of your skin shouldn't determine anything. we should all be treated equal no mater what our race or beliefs are.