Telling them

Dixie's POV

I open my eyes and as soon as I do I close them from being blinded from the light seeking threw my window. I groan as I shove my face into Addison's chest a little more. I felt her tighten her grip on me. she started softly playing with my hair. "morning she softly said with her voice cracking a little. "morning" I lifted myself off her chest and gave her a quick kiss then shoved my face into her neck softly leaving kisses "mmm dix that tickles" she whined. I then bit where her sweet spot is causing her to let out a moan "dix it's to early for this" "it's actually 1:30 so no it's not" "dixie" she warned "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, well kinda" I said smirking against her neck. "come on we need to shower"she said sitting up "don't have to ask me twice" "no dixie" she said rolling her eyes. "adds I'm just messing with you, are you okay" I said getting concerned. she sighed and looked down, I grabbed her hand and gave it a soft squeeze "dix I'm just concerned about last night, you scared me dix because I didn't expect it and I honestly thought he was going to hit you back" she said looking down at my bandaged hand. "adds there's nothing to worry about anymore, I'm fine" I reassured her. "okay but please never do that again dix" I gave her a soft kiss on the lips "I promise, now lets go take  a shower" I said getting off the bed.

we were in the bathroom now, I was unwrapping my hand and in the merrier I could see her stripping. I bit my lips as I gave her my full attention. she looked up and saw me staring at her threw the merrier. "like what you see?" she said walking towards me. she wrapped her arms around my waist pressing her chest to my back. "hows your hand" she asked looking down at it.

my hand was really bruised and had a lot of cuts but the cuts are now closed so I'm not bleeding. she rested her head on my shoulder as she examined them. "I'll be fine" I said to help reassure her. "okay" she simply said and walked over to the shower and got in. I stripped and joined her.

I walked into the shower and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. she jumped at first but then realised it was just me and I felt her relax into my arms. she had her head resting on mine a little "I could stay like this forever" she sighed as she relaxed more. we stayed in this exact position for a little because it felt like we were the only two people in this world but since we are in this house of course we got interrupted.

"hey who's in there" I heard charli say" I quickly closed the curtain all the way just incase. "your sister" I yelled so she could hear me. we then heard her open the door causing us to jump and Addison gasped but I quickly covered her mouth with my hand and pressed her harder against me. "charli what the fuck, I'm taking a shower. what if the curtains was open" I yelled at her. "oh hush, we're sisters, the amount of times we've walked in on each other in the bathroom or just in our rooms changing is unreal" she said "char why are you even in here" "because I needed toothpaste since I ran out, also where's addi" once she asked that both Addison and I stiffened in fear that if we even move we would get caught. "umm is she not in the room" I asked scared but trying to act like I'm fine. "hmm weird she's not but all well she'll turn up, bye pixie". she said shutting the door behind her.

"fuck she knows dix" "yeah I could tell by the tone in her voice that she knew" I let go of Addison and started actually showering "dix what are we going to do" "I don't know but for now lets just shower". I said trying to wrap my head around how much trouble I will be in the next time I see her.

we both walked out into the room with towels on and froze in our tracks. there sat charli watching us as she shook her head in disapproval "I knew it" she muttered. "wait char I can ex-" "save it dix, there's nothing to explain. just come downstairs once your changed" she said walking out of the room. 

"fuck" I lowly said. "why is she even mad, I mean I can see why she would be disgusted knowing her sister and one of her best friends are taking a shower together but why is she mad at you" Addison questioned. "I have no idea" I said as I walked around getting new clothes. "wait dix" "hmm?" I hummed out as I started getting dressed. "our hickeys". when she said that I realised charli was able to see them all "shit" I shouted. "dix hey calm down" she said as she walked over to me and hugged me from behind. "it'll be fine" she reassured me.

Her and I finished getting dressed and were now heading downstairs. we walked into the kitchen where everyone was. all eyes snapped to us. "hey" I softly said. everyone said hi and then my eyes landed on Taylor, his face was all bruised and cut up a little. we made eye contact and then he looked down. I walked over to him, all eyes on me making sure I wasn't about to beat his ass again. "hey Taylor" he looked up at me "look I'm sorry for hitting you, that was really immature of me" I said trying to be nice but I honestly think he got what he deserved. he didn't respond so I started to walk away but then I felt him grab my wrist "hey dixie, I'm sorry iv'e been a dick, I'm happy for you, you deserve someone that makes you happy" he said, it shocked me how he was actually being nice. I guess I knocked some sense into him. I smiled and walked back over to Addison.

I guess now would be a good time to tell everyone that I'm moving out and that Addison is coming with me. I got a text from Sarah earlier when I was in the shower just telling me everything is complete and that it's officially my house.

"hey guy's I need to tell you something" all eyes were on me again. "okay so the one of the main reasons Addison and I were out all yesterday was because... I was looking at a house for me to move." I said nervously. everyone looked at me shocked. "I just think it's a good idea for me to move out because of everything thats happening and has already happened" I said trying to explain myself. "also Addison is going to move out with me" once I said that charli stormed out.

"wait charli" I yelled now chasing after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate this chapter but yeah. this is mainly just a filler tbh