Argument

Dixie's POV

"charli charli" I continued to yell trying my best to get her to stop. we headed outside and she finally stopped by the pool. "charli what's wrong" I ask now getting frustrated. "when did I lose my sister?" she spat out. "wha-what do you mean?" "what happened to my sister that would tell me everything? where is the sister I can actually rely on?". I stood there not knowing what to say "charli I-" "save it dixie! just leave already, you were already going to abandon me so just go now" she yelled. "charli I'm not going to abandon you, you're my sister. I'm just moving. charli you can move with me if you want" I say trying to explain. "no dixie just go, you've been lying to me for who know's how long, so just go" she yelled. "charli I never lied to you" "whatever dix even if you didn't you kept secrets from me and they were both huge ones" "so did you charli, what's the difference? I didn't tell you about Addison and you didn't tell me about avani" "leave her and I out of this" she yelled even louder then before and since I can be really mean when mad I snapped back. "no charli if you're going to judge me of hiding my relationship then I have every right to bring yours up"

after I said that I felt myself getting shoved then felt myself being surrounded by water. I quickly stand now soaking wet in the pool. "you bitch" I yell at her as I see her walking back into the house. I stood in the pool just thinking about the fight "ugh whatever" I muttered out loud.

I walked into the house now dripping wet since there was no towel. I start walking to my room and Addison see's me. her mouth hung open in shock from the sight of me. I just continued walking to the room and heard her following me.

I open the door and walk in leaving it open since she's behind me. I walked to the middle of the room and turn around, she shuts the door and we just stood there looking at each other. "you okay" she asked. I just shrugged "she'll get over it" I said and walked into the bathroom and started to strip. "dix what do you mean, like what even happened besides you definitely getting in the pool" she laughed a little at the end. "oh you think this is funny?" I say smiling and pointing at myself. "maybe just a little" she laughs. "oh that's it" I said now running towards her. I jump into her arms now getting her wet. I already took off my hoodie but I still had my soaked sweatpants and my wet hair hit her. "ugh dixie no get off" she laughs trying to get me off her. "nope" I say and kiss her. she smiles into the kiss and I try to deepen it but she pulled away. I give her a pout and she laughed "take these wet clothes off and get in the shower before you get sick" she demanded. I got off her and took off the rest of my clothes and got in.

I finished my shower and came out of the bathroom in just a towel. Addison was on my bed on her phone. I walked over to my drawer and opened it "hey babes" I heard Addison say, I guess she finally noticed I was out. "yeah?" "come here I need to show you something" I walked over to her "what is it?" I asked "come closer" I went closer to her and she pulled me down onto her. I straddled her as we both laughed. "really" I said with a huge grin. she shook her head up and down smiling "come her" I say leaning down and contacting our lips. we kiss sweetly at first but got more heated. she then pulled my towel so it slid off. I smirked and connected our lips again. her hands roamed my body as we kissed ruffly. I started grinding on her but then we heard a knock at the door.

I jump off her and went to get clothes "hang on I'm changing" I yell at whoever is at the door. I quickly changed and headed to the door. I open the door to revel avani. she looked at me and chuckled a little "damn she really pushed you in didn't she" she smiled "shut up" I say rolling my eyes "so what were you guys doing" she smirked "what nothing, I just got out of the shower and was changing when you knocked." "mmm sure dix, tell that to your shirt thats on backwards and the fact I heard a lot of noise once I knocked" she said as she pushed past me and entered the room "sure come in" I said sarcastically as I shut the door and tuned around.

I slid into the bed next to Addison, she laid her head on my shoulder and I look at avani who's by the end of the bed "what's up avani?" I ask "what happened with you and charli because she won't talk to me and all she said was that you got into a fight and she pushed you into the pool" she asked concerned. "charli is mad at me because I'm moving and that I kept Addison and I a secret" "so she pushed you in the pool?" she asked confused "I might have brought you and her up to defend myself" I say scared of what her reaction might be. "I mean I guess you have the right to do that but good job since you got yourself pushed in the pool" she laughed "oh shut up" I smiled and hit her arm. "dix can you please try and talk to her again, just not by the pool" she gained at the last part and I just rolled at my eyes at her. "yeah I guess" I say getting up to go talk to her agin.

I walked over to charli's room and knocked on the door. "go away" I heard her say "it's dixie" I say as if it would make a difference "then definitely go away" she said. I tried opening the door but it was locked "come on charli please let me in, we need to talk this out" "fine" she said and opened the door and walked back to her bed not even looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the support on the last chapter. i honestly didn't even like it but you guys seemed too