Looks good on you

Dixie's POV

SMUT but not all chapter

I fumbled with the keys trying to open the door. I got it opened and as soon as I did Addison pushed me in and slammed the door closed with her foot. she grabbed my waist and slammed me against her as she backed us up to the door. "damn adds what's got you so bold" I said smirking. "not being able to touch you all day has been driving me insane" she stated. I tried spinning us around so she's against the door but she slammed my hands on the door above my head. "sorry dix but tonight I'm topping you" "fuck" I breathed out.

She then slammed her lips onto mine. we kissed harshly and she ran her fingers up underneath my shirt. she went higher and got to my right breast and squeezed it. I softly moaned throwing my head back with her coming with so the kiss doesn't break. my breathing got heavy, I pulled away from the kiss to get air. she went straight to my neck finding my sweet spot. "fuck adds" I breathlessly moaned out. "I need you, right now" I demanded. she then stoped her assault on my neck and grabbed my hand leading me in the kitchen area.

"adds what are you doing" I asked very confused. she pushed me against the island "I'm going to fuck you right where you signed those papers and where she touched you on the arm asking if you're single" she hissed out. "damn adds jealousy looks good on you" I smirked "jump" she demanded. I jumped and she put me on the counter and I kept my legs wrapped around her.

we made out hungrily, we pulled away to just take our shirts off then went straight back to making out. her hands went around to my back and unclasped my bra. I took it off and threw it. her hand then went down my back clawing at it causing me to whimper for the pain. "thats pay back for all the scratches on my back" she whispered in my ear. 

"Addison I need you" I demanded. "not yet" she said as she moved her hands into my pants and squeezed my ass. I moaned into her mouth as we were still making out. "please adds" I begged. "mmm I love hearing you beg for me" she smirked. "shut up and fuck me" I said acting annoyed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"as you wished" she said and unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them. she then stopped and looked up at me "what?" I asked "I'm moving in with you" she said smirking at me. "I don't think my body will be able to handle that" I said smirking back at her. "it won't" she said before ripping my jeans off me. I felt the cold counter on my ass and thighs. she came back in between my legs and I wrapped them around her. she then pushed me down on my back. I groaned from my back hitting the cold counter.

I dropped my legs from her waist and she slid my panties off. she then took my legs and put them on her shoulders and breathed on my heat causing my breath to hitch. I crossed my ankles so my legs don't fall from her shoulders. she kissed my inner thigh a few times teasing me.

"stop teasing" I demanded whimpering as she got closer. "whats the magic word?" "Addison Rea fuck me right now, please" I begged. she then licked my folds all around causing me to arch my back. my body heated up fast as she kept going. I loudly moaned once she sucked on my clit hard. "fuck adds that feels- fu-fuck" I moaned as I felt her put a finger in. "mmm harder adds" i mumbled out. she then adds two more fingers and went harder and faster. "fuck adds I- mmm I'm close" I moaned. she then started sucking on my clit even harder causing me to arch my back and gripe onto the edges of the counter and slam my hips up into her. I-i'm- cumming I screamed as I threw my head back and arched my back more along with gripping even harder to the counter as I reached my high.

End of actual smut but talks about the aftermath

A/N im going to hell :)

"mmm you taste great" she said licking her fingers. I slumped down so my back was fully on the island along with my arms as my hands rested a little above my head. "fuck that felt great" I softly said still out of breath. I was out of breath while hot and sweaty as I watched her pick up our clothes. she came back to me on my left side so she was close to my face. "so how you feeling" she asked smiling at me. she's probably loving the sight of me looking like a hot mess because of her. "great" I said going on my elbows and kissing her. we both smiled into the kiss.