Jealous

Dixie POV

I wake up to my alarm going off, I quickly go to turn it off so it didn't wake Addison but I was too late. "dix what's the alarm for?" she asked groggily. "it's nothing addi, go back to bed, I just need to make a phone call and ill be right back" I said as I turned the alarm off. I try to get out of bed but then she wraps her whole body around me. "adds you need to let me go, it's important" I told her. I just got a grown out of her and then she unwrapped herself from me. "I promise i'll be right back" I said getting up and I then turned and kissed her on the forehead.

I quietly run downstairs and quietly go outside. it was 7:30am so I needed to make the call outside. I call the number that was on the website and it rung for a few seconds before a women answered. "hi how may I help you" I heard her say threw the phone. "hi I was looking at this house and the address is (address) I saw it was for sail. "ah yes that one is for sale, would you like to come see it today" she asked. "yeah that would be great" "so what's your name" she asked "oh yeah sorry I'm Dixie Damelio" "okay can you come around 10:30am today?" she asked "yeah that'll be perfect" I said.

I got off the phone with her. wait she never even said her name. whatever I'll be meeting her soon. she also didn't seem to know who I am but that's also good since there's been times when people freak on the phone once they hear my name.

I walked back inside and just with my luck I run into Taylor. "you've gotta be kidding me" I muttered "oh look who it is, are you going to tell me who it is?" he asked. I just kept walking and then flipped him off as I started walking up the stairs.

I open the door and see Addison asleep, she looked so beautiful even when she's asleep. "cute" I muttered as I slid back into the bed. she woke up a little but just so she could rest her head on my shoulder. I pulled her closer and kissed her nose, I then set my alarm for 8:40 so I can sleep for a little longer before I need to get ready and go meat the girl I talked to on the phone.

 1 hour later

My alarm started going off "again" Addison wined and pulled me closer. I reached for my phone and turned it off. "I have to go see the house in a little, do you want to come" I asked her as I played with her hair a little. "sure, when do we need to be there" "10:30 and it's now 9:00 so we need to get ready now" I said as I started to get out of bed, I sat at the edge of the bed with my back facing her. I sat there thinking for a few second and then I felt her arms wrap around me . she rested her chin on my shoulder and leaned her head against mine "what are you thinking about" she asked as she lifts her chin off my shoulder and then moved my hair away from my neck and softly kissed it "just about me moving out and after I called the girl about the house I came back inside and I ran into Taylor" when I mentioned his name she stopped kissing my neck "what did he have to say" she asked a little upset. He just asked me who I so on quote "cheated" on him with. "he's not going to quite is he" she said now clearly upset "nope but it doesn't matter, I won't need to deal with him soon" I said and quickly turned my head and kissed her on the lips.

I got up to get ready, I wanted to look a little nice at least for when we meet the person at the house. "wait dix you went outside on the phone in just your tee and underwear" she asked sounding upset  still "I mean yeah since no one else was awake and I just needed to make the call" "yeah but Taylor was up" she said and put her head down looking at the floor.

"is someone jealous?" I asked as I walk over to her and lifted her chin up. "I don't want anyone else seeing you almost naked" she responded as she looked at me with sadness in her eyes "adds all he saw was something he'll never be able to have again" I said smiling at her. she smiled at me and stood up connecting our lips. "mine" she whispered in my ear and pulled me into tight hug and gave my neck a soft kiss.

"we need to start hiding our visible hickeys" she said heading to the bathroom. I walked over to the merrier and saw that I only really need to hide 2 thankfully unlike her.

After getting ready 

we headed downstairs and see everyone in the living room. I quickly got my keys and about to walk out when charli stopped us. "where do you guys think you're going?" she sassily said. "it's a surprise" "oo can I please come" she started to beg. "ugh charli that would ruin the surprise so nope" I said and rushed out of the house dragging Addison with me as she laughed.

we finally made it to the house and I see a girl that looks like she in her early 20s by the front door. "I guess thats the girl showing the house" I said to Addison as I pulled into the driveway. we got out and the girl smiled at us. I walked up to her and stuck out my hand to great her. she shook my hand. "you must be dixie, I'm Sarah" she said smiling. "yes and this is Addison, she's here for support" I said smiling back at her "good to know" she lowly said.

"okay lets start the tour" she said as she walked to the front gate. she opened it to revile the pool and hut tub. "so this is the pool as you can see and over there is the switch for the hot tub" Sarah pointed in a corner. "okay cool, so far i'm liking it. what do you think adds?" "yeah I like it" why is Addison acting so weird, she's normally so talkative.

We were looking throwout the house and I kept catching Sarah looking at me and I would just simply smile and then keep looking around. we just made small talk but Addison just stayed silent most of the time. "so is it just you thats going to be living here?" Sara asked. "yeah it'll just be me but of course I'll have my sister over and friends once in awhile" "cool" was all she said 

The house was really nice and I can see me living here. " so I really like the house so is there papers I can sign or something" I asked looking back at Sarah. "oh yeah, let me go get them" she said and walked outside to get them.

"adds whats wrong" I asked while walking up to her. she ignored me and just looked around the house. "hey what's wrong?" I said grabbing her chin so she would look at me. "she's obviously flirting with you and you're letting her" she said and removed her face from my hand.

"addi I'm sorry I actually didn't even notice" I pulled her into me and spun her around so her back was against me. "you're the only one that's on my mind" I whispered in her ear and pressed her harder against me. she relaxed into me and leaned against me but we heard the door start to open so we quickly separated. 

"okay so here are the papers you'll need to sign" Sarah said as she walked over to the kitchen island. "okay" I simply said walking away from the blushing Addison. I started reading the papers and then I felt Sarahs hand on my arm "soo are you seeing anyone?" she asked catching me off guard, I looked at her stunned not knowing what to say. 

"yeah she is" Addison said a little sassily as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek, I instantly turn into a blushing mess. "oh sorry" Sarah said as she took her hand off of me.

I finished the papers and we were now getting ready to leave. "okay so you've filled out everything so we just need to wait for the bank to do the rest but you should be able to move in in three days" Sarah said. "okay that sounds great" she handed me the keys and we said our byes 

I started driving but I wasn't driving back to the hype house. "dix where are we going, you're going the wrong way" Addison said getting startled a little. "calm down addi, I want to bring you somewhere before we go back" "dixie jane dameilo are you bring me on our first date" she said getting excited. I start smiling "maybe".