I need you🔥🚫

Big smut warning ;)

Addison's POV

Dixie pushed me up against the door and slammed her lips onto mine. I kissed back then felt her lick my lower lip asking permission. I wanted to tease her a little so I didn't let her in but then she took it into her own hands and bit my lip causing me to gasp as she slipped her tongue in my mouth. Our tongue's fought for dominance but she won. once she knew she won I felt her smirk against my lips, she then disconnected our lips and went straight to my neck as she pushed me harder against the door. "fuck dix. aggressive much" and as soon as I said that she nipped at my neck where she was just sucking at, she looked up at me in my eyes and i could see how full of lust they had in them. it kinda startled me when I saw how dark they were. "I don't think you know how much I need you right now adds" she said in her low husky voice that was also full of lust. fuck if I wasn't wet before I definitely am now.

after she said that we just stood there looking at each other in the eyes. her right hand on the door next to my head and her left was low on my waist as she was pushing me against the door. I then kissed her passionately catching her off guard a little. she stumbled back a little but I grabbed her wet shirt and spun us around so she was now against the door as we were still kissing. "oh no you don't" she said as she flipped us so I was against the door again. she pushed me a little harder against the door and came closer to my face "you really think I'm going to let you be the top in this relationship?" she whispered in my ear as she bit down on my ear a little. "fuck dix I need this off now" I said pulling on her wet shirt a little. she smiled and pulled off her wet shirt and threw it in the corner and connected our lips again. I then felt her hand go to the waistband of my leggings and felt her fingers playing with it. "please dix, I need you sooo bad" "are you sure?" she asked. "100%" I said. she then put her hand in and moved my thong to the side and and moved her index finger all around, she then started to rub my clit making me moan at the feeling. "fuck adds, I know its not just the rain thats gotten your panties so wet" she said as she trusted one finger into me. "fuck" I moan loudly as I gripped onto her more because I felt me knees starting to give in already which is deffinatly not normal for me when I've been with guys. "dix I can't I- mmm... my- my knees are- FUCK" I screamed as she added two more fingers without warning. she then pulled her hand out of my pants "wha-what are you doing" I asked confused while I tried calming down a little. "jump" was all she said.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around her waist while her hands went to my ass. I connected our lips as she walked over to the bed. she then slammed me onto the bed and crawled onto me and straddled my waist. I need this off she said while pulling at my shirt. I sat up and she then pulled off my shirt and threw it across the room and then with one hand she unclasped my bra and threw that as well. fuck that was so hot. I looked up and saw her eyes just roaming my body, well mainly my chest. I started to feel a little uncomfortable so I to take off her sports bra that she still had on. I slid it off and now it was my turn to be the one staring. I was staring but then I felt tugging at my leggings. I looked down at her hand then back at her. "take your jeans off" I said. she got off me and started to take her jeans off. while she was struggling to take her jeans off since they were all wet still from the rain, I quickly took off my leggings and laid back down as I wait for her.

she got her jeans off and came back and straddled me again. she then crashed her lips to mine as she asked permission to enter my mouth. I accepted her right away instead of teasing her again. after a couple of minutes of us fighting with our tongs, she finally won again. she then started kissing my jawline as she moved down to my neck finding my sweat spot and gently kissed it at first but then started sucking at it harder and harder. "fuck" I softly moaned moving my head to the side to let her get better access to my neck. I then felt her hand go back down to my panties and rubbed me a little which made me buck my hips up a little so her hand was pressed harder on me. she then stopped her attack on my neck and made eye contact with me "are you sure?" she kindly asked again. "I've already had a little of you and now I need you more then ever soo yeah I definitely am sure" I told her. she then slid my panties down and I kicked them off. she then made shapes on my inner thighs teasing me a little "please dixie" I moaned a little. she then moved her hand it started to play with my clit for a few seconds. then I felt her put a finger in me and start thrusting slowly causing me to throw my head back from the pleaser. "fuck dix please go faster" I moaned out loudly. she started going faster and faster with every thrust. holy fuck it felt soooo good. I was a moaning mess. thank god no one else was home because they would've defiantly been able to hear me. "look at me adds" I heard dixie say. I then made eye contact with her. "I want you to see what I'm doing to you" she said smirking at me. I watched as she was fucking me which caused me to get closer. "fuck dix I'm so close". she then stoped and took her hand out. "dixie what the fuck" I screamed at her. she smirked at me as she started to move farther down my body. I looked at her confused but then she lower her head and licked my walls. "FUCK" I moaned out loudly. she then stuck her tong inside me as pleaser filled me again. I then felt her take her tong out and her start to suck on my clit and pushed two fingers inside me causing me to throw my head back again from the pleaser being too much " keep watching addi" she huskly demanded. I looked down and when I saw that pushed me to the edge. "dix I-i'm coming" I moaned out feeling my body starting to shake. "cum for me addi" she said as she added a third finger and seven seconds later I came all over her fingers.

she took her fingers out wich caused some pain. im definitely going to feel pain after that. she then put her fingers in her mouth licking them clean, then she licked me clean. "mmm you taste great" she said coming back up to my face and kissed me causing me to taste myself a little. "your turn" I said as I flipped us so she was the one laying on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO COMMENT