First Date

Dixie's POV

It's now 12:30

I parked the car by the crowded part of the beach that had all the shops.  (A/N just to clear it up a little. Dixie lives in an area of the beach that is privet and only she and the houses next to her can be and swim at). "follow me" I said to Addison and got out of the car. she came around to me and gave me a quick hug.

we haven't told the public yet and we're probably going to wait awhile until we do so we have to somewhat keep a distance between us. man but I really would just love to pick her up and kiss her right now in front of all these people.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me as I walked but then dropped it. we were walking side by side as we walked to the shops. we went to one of the shops and started looking around. I was looking around and then saw her looking in a mirror in the back of the store trying on sunglasses. I walked up behind her as she watched me in the mirror smiling. I wrapped my arms around her "this is our first date by the way" I said and kissed her cheek from behind. "careful someone could see us" she said looking at me through the mirror. "would that be so bad?" "sadly it would be". she said turning around to look at me. she garbed my hand but made sure no one would be able to see it. "dix you haven't talked to the world yet about what happened with you and Taylor, they've definitely seen the pictures of him and that girl but neither of you have said anything" she said sincerely. 

I looked down and sighed. "I know and I will but not now" I looked up at her "today is about us, not him and I" I said and wrapped my arms around her. "dix" she warned and I dropped my arms from her. "sorry I just want to hold you" I playfully frowned. "come on lets go to the next shop" she said giggling.

We went to a few shops but then I saw a skateboard one and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards it. I let go to her hand once we got there, I started looking at the the different designs trying to see what I would want. "damn I want all of these" I said looking at the wall of them. "they are really cool" she said also looking at them "whats your favourite?" I asked. she pointed at one and I picked it up and handed it to her. "dix what are you doing" she said as she took it out of my hands. "buying you one" "but I don't know how to skate" "I'm going to teach you" I said smiling at her.

I finally picked one and went to pay for them. I put them both up and the cashier rung them up. I went to give him my card but then Addison tried to pay. "no let me" I said giving her a look saying please let me do this for you. "okay" she said smiling at me.

Dixies

Addisons 

Addisons 

I brought her to an area that was a huge circle and there wasn't many people around. I started teaching her how to balance first before she tried kicking. I was holding her hand helping her balance and I could see a group of kids filming us. I was okay still holding her hand since all they knew was I was helping her. she was able to just stand and keep her balance so I told her to try and kick off and she did good for the first two kicks but then she messed up causing the bored to fly and her come crashing into my arms. I grabbed her and wrapped her in my arms to make sure she doesn't fall "there's people filming" I told her which meant she needed to get out my arms as soon as she can.

she quickly stood up on her own and went to get her bored. she then came back with her bored and smiled at me. "ready to try again?" I asked. "lets see what you got first" she said. "is that a test?" I said smiling . she shrugged and smiled her beautiful smile.

I then put my skateboard down and just simply skated a little trying to get comfortable with the bored since it's new. I then did a olli, kick flip, then did my hardest trick, I did a pop shove 360 and landed it perfectly. I decided to stop there and went beck to Addison. I saw her and her mouth was hung open. I smiled at her and got off my bored and kicked down on it to grab it.

"Dixie Dameilo why have you never told me that you can skate like this" she said hitting my arm. I shrugged my shoulders as I smiled at her "it was really hot" she whispered to me. causing me to bite my lip. "come on lets go get something cold to drink unless you want to skate again" I said "nope" she said pulling me away. I started laughing as she was dragging me behind her.

we went to a snow cone shop and got some snow cones and now we're just chilling in the sand watching the waves. "thank you for today" she said now looking at me. I looked at her "its not over yet" I smiled at her. "god I want to kiss you" she said now looking down blushing at her own words. "trust me adds I really also want to kiss you too" "do it" she said catching me off guard. "are you sure" "yes" I grabbed her chin and kissed her hard. it lasted for only two seconds before we disconnected. "what if someone caught us" I asked. "that's our future selves to worry about" she said smiling at me and I smile back. "come one lets go get a somewhat early dinner" I said getting up and offering her my hand. she grabbed it and I pulled her up. It was now 3:50

We went to a somewhat fancy reterant still on the beach. we sat down and the waiter came to ask for our drinks and I kept seeing him stare at my chest. I acted like it was nothing and tried paying attention to Addison. we said our drinks and he left.  "if one more person stairs at you today i'm going to freak" Addison mumbled "hey don't worry I only got eyes for one person and she so happens to be sitting at this table with me" I reassured her. we started playing with each others feet under the table as we talked about me moving and some stuff about ourselves. its hard learning new things about each other since we've been best friends for awhile now.

I started moving my foot softly up her leg and going near her crotch. I saw her look down and then she looked back up to me "dix" she warned. I brushed it against her causing her to bite down on her lip but she then shoved my foot down. "dix not here" "fine" I smirked at her.

we finished at the restaurant and were now watching the sunset while sitting in the sand. "you know I'm still upset about the fact that two people today were looking at you like they wanted to fuck you right there and then." she said while still looking out into the ocean. I moved closer to her. "trust me adds, people look at you more then me most of the time." "damn I guess we're just a hot couple of girls" she said smirking at me. I laughed at her comment and rested my head on her shoulder.

we watched the sun set for a couple of minutes in silence. "hey adds, can I ask you something?" I said braking the silence. "oh course" I lifted my head off her shoulder and we made eye contact. "will you make me the happiest girl in the would and be my girlfriend?" I asked smiling. "of course I will dixie" she excitedly said. I put my hand one her cheek and softly stroked it with my thumb. we both leaned in slowly and connected our lips. it was a soft kiss and we pulled away for a second, our eyes locked and then we kissed again but hungrily. we continued to make-out and she moved onto my lap. thankfully it was now to dark to make out faces so no one would be able to know it's us. we were also not close to other people.

I bit down on her lower lip causing her to let out a little moan. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and we fought. I won and she then disconnected our lips and went to my neck surprising  me. I let out a little moan and threw my head back as she sucked on my neck. "adds I need you now!" I demanded.

"but where can we go?" she asked me and stoped her attack on my neck. "it's not like we can go back to the hype house since everyone is there". she said disappointed. "I have the keys to my new house" I said smirking at her. "but there is no furniture" I pointed out. "lets go to the new house, I have a plan" she said getting up and pulling me up with her. "what do you mean by you have a plan?" I asked really confused. "you'll see" fuck her saying that has me extremely wet. 

we then started running to my car. we quickly got in and started heading to the new house. thankfully it only a minute away.

I think we know what's about to go down next chapter ;)