twelve

(guys, a lot of you are gonna miss the previous chapter. Please please do read it first, coz this is a double update. you won't understand what's going on here unless you read Ch.10. PLEASE DO IT!)

-

"Fuck!" Yoongi groaned, seeing the comment Kim Chung-ha left on Bangtan's newest post. Why did she have to do that? He felt like he had just messed up everything. Though he didn't know exactly what. And seeing Taehyung's confused response to her comment was even more frustrating.

He wasn't that attracted to boys. Girls were more his forté, but Kim Taehyung was pretty cute, and he also had an adorably fan-boyish crush on him. 

Sure, he had acted like an overprotective boyfriend when Jackson Wang had sat the younger boy in his lap. But that was just for fun right? To humour all the #taegi shippers.

Surely, Taehyung didn't really like him? Wasn't he a fan-boy? Wasn't that the extent of his usual flirty-cute behaviour? 

Chungha was hot.

Cut that. She was fucking sexy as hell. 

She was amazing in bed; probably the best sex Yoongi had ever had. 

He liked her too, but he wasn't sure if he was ready for anything like that with her. It had only been a few months since they'd started hooking up, and he didn't know what to do. He wasn't good at relationships or at making someone stay. That was more of Namjoon's and Hoseok's thing; and they had been going steady with their 'soulmates' for almost a year.

See, Yoongi didn't believe in all that soulmate shit. He was an avid believer of the art of 'hookups' and 'one night stands'. He also hid his sex life from his band members who would not approve.

Chungha and him probably would end up dating, and then it would become the talk of the town, and Yoongi didn't want to be a part of any scandal.

He was just contemplating on what to do when his phone dinged with a new notification.

Min Yoongi's Phone 📱

𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕖

vantae: h-hyung?

me: hey, tae what's up?😊

vantae: not tryna interfere in your personal life or anything, but what happened in our comments section with Chungha Noona?🙁

me: she's probably drunk, ignore whatever she says🙃

vantae: actually she isn't drunk. She's on her Vlive right now, and she's just eating Ramen with Jeon Somi, Jungkookie's cousin 😕

me: why are you asking this now?😐

vantae: i-i just wanted to know if you had something going on with Noona.. I didn't know you were already dating someone 😰

me: yeah, ive always tried to stay out of scandals. My dating life has, was and will always be private.🤫

vantae: just asking, but who have you dated in the past?😟

me: Joy from RedVelvet, Sunny Noona from SNSD and Jisoo from BlackPink. You're probably gonna be shocked to know this, coz no one else does.. not even my own bandmates.

me: I don't date much. I don't believe in it.🙃

me: Chungha is purely just a friend with benefits, if you know what I mean😏

vantae: you haven't dated a guy before?

me: why would I? I'm not gay!😂

me: guys may look attractive to me, but I'm not interested in them.🤷🏻‍♂️