thirty

Taehyung POV

It was still a little dark when I was awakened by hyung shivering and shaking under the blankets. Not feeling all that tired anymore, I quietly left the plush couch, wrapping my side of the quilt on him to stop him from getting too cold. He smiled in his sleep, pouting cutely as his fingers held on to the frayed edges of his blanket.

Picking up my phone, I dragged my feet to his cozy chair, shivering as I sat, head resting on my knees. The faint hint of light was peeking through the blinds and I drew them, not expecting to see what I saw in the crisp April morning.

It was snowing.

It defied all the laws of nature. Never in my life had I heard of snow in goddamned April, but I couldn't help but marvel at how gorgeous the empty streets of Seoul looked at daybreak, snowflakes falling and roofs capped with what looked like whipped cream.

No wonder it was so cold last night; the sky must have been preparing for the snow. I wish I had my camera with me; the sight from hyung's windows was ethereal, and I felt like waking him up to watch it with me. He should see it before the world woke up before it would be ruined by people rushing to work in the heavy traffic.

But when I turned to call him, he was already sitting up on the sofa, burrowed under the blankets as he looked at me with a dazed smile on his face. I immediately went over to him, gently kissing his forehead before sitting next to him, sharing his blanket again.

"Hyung, it's snowing!" I whispered excitedly, knowing not to yell because he had just woken up. "It's so pretty, hyung come see!"

"Okay-" he nodded gently, letting me pull him over to the big glass windows. "It's pretty, but I think you're prettier."

"I want to go play!" I blushed, "Come with?"

But he had different plans, catching me off guard as he pushed me onto his chair, straddling my lap and burying his face in my neck. I couldn't hide my joy, snaking my arms around him and cuddling his much smaller frame as he placed feather-light kisses to my neck.

"Too cold, Taehyung." he whispered between kisses, "Stay here and keep me warm, please?"

"Anything for you, hyung."

He seemed to like that answer, his mouth lingering on mine right after I spoke, gently biting my lip. I pulled him closer, arms around his neck as he took the lead, licking a wet stripe on my lower lip. It was heaven, the way we fit so perfectly, like twin puzzle pieces.

"I've never had a boyfriend before-" he mumbled between kisses, looking at me dead straight. "This is all new to me, Taehyung. I've never fallen in love before, or been serious about anyone."

"You're talking to the person who's been obsessed with you even for years, even before I knew I liked men." I chuckled, shaking my head. "Hyung, this is new for me too. I've only ever fallen in love with one person, and he's you."

He giggled, cheeks rosy from the cold, gummy smile prominent as he rubbed noses with me.

How can someone be this cute? I want to sue!

"So, boyfriend-" he smiled, "Wanna discover what a real relationship feels like?"

"We'll learn together."

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------