fourteen

"Taehyung's dating??" 

"Yes Yoongi." Hoseok sneered at him with distaste. "Taehyung IS dating Tzuyu from TWICE."

"How come he didn't tell me he liked her??" the older man looked back with an equally angered intensity. "We were pretty close, and I liked that he tells me everything."

"Did you tell him you were dating Chungha?" Namjoon didn't even bother to look up as he said those words, making Yoongi flinch a little. 

"No, but that's none of his business is it?" he fought back, but it was too weak. Hoseok just looked at him sadly. "But why didn't you tell us? Isn't this our business too?"

Yoongi whimpered, feeling cornered.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, "I knew you guys wouldn't approve me sleeping around."

"Sleeping AROUND?" Namjoon finally looked up. "Min Yoongi, answer me and answer me NOW."

"Who all have you slept with?" he looked furious, nostrils flaring, and Yoongi knew he must have been hurt and angry.

"The most recent ones are Joy, Sunny Noona and Jisoo." he whispered only low enough for the duo before him could hear. "And now Chan- Chungha."

"Most recent.." Namjoon growled lightly. "So not just people from our closest friend circle, huh?"

"C'mon man!" Hoseok grumbled, "Why would you hook up with Joy and Jisoo?? I literally just went to have drinks with the BOTH of them today, and I don't think they know that you broke both of their hearts, you asshole!"

"Sunny Noona?" Namjoon started, and Yoongi knew he must have been in a rage. "I fucking had a crush on her, fucker! It was before I had Jin but I didn't think you would break the bro-code like that!"

"Do we even know you anymore?" Hoseok shook him by the shoulders, making him stand up straight a little. "Are you still our best friend?"

That made him break down into tears.

"Guys, I'm so fucking sorry." he wiped a stray tear, "I'm not justifying myself, but I've been going through a tough personal struggle lately, and that's why I've been sleeping around more than  usual."

"What is it, Yoongi-ah?" Hoseok hugged him tight, "Tell us, let it out."

"I promise I will." he vowed, "Just let me finish somethings, and confirm some other things first."

"Okay." the younger man smiled a little. "But tell us soon, we're worried for you.."

"Yeah we are." Namjoon mumbled under his breath, but Yoongi knew he had forgiven him. He hugged them both tightly, they were his only family left.

"I love you guys.." he whispered softly as he held them, and they nodded their heads in his tight grasp. He smiled, pulling away and ruffling their hair.

He was their hyung after all.

"I'll be at the studio if you need me." he walked away, letting the others have a small conversation of their own.

A few minutes later, he realised that he had left his phone down in the living room; so he quietly walked down to retrieve it. He was just about to walk in where the two of them were talking, unannounced;

But he heard his name come up in their chatter, and he stopped to listen.

"Jimin is going to kill me." Hoseok looked worried, "He's going to castrate Yoongi, but he will still kill me."

"You think Jin hasn't threatened the same?" Namjoon gestured to the phone in his hand, "He's been plotting murder ever since Dispatch posted that ridiculously fancy announcement."