bonus: 1

Hi everyone!

It's your girl here with some insights on this book I wanted to share with the loveliest readers I could ever ask for.

Don't worry! I'm not a spoiler, especially for my own books haha! So I'll just be telling you some facts that may or may not have been too clear, because I like to hide my hints real carefully. The readers of ASH would get what I'm saying because I add so many hidden twists to that book to the point where I don't know my own name anymore lol.

First of all.

I know that 99.9%, no scratch that 100% of you all hate Min Yoongi's asshole self in this book. And I find myself having to remind you CONSTANTLY to chill tf out and to stop asking me to kill him off because 'taetae deserves better UWU not that assprick'

Uh NO? I'm not killing him off. (Lol u never know with me tho)

Also, you might be surprised to know that my favourite character in this book is none other than the much hated protagonist (I cant bring myself to call him an antagonist, he too soft irl), Min Yoongi. (Only after Jungkook tho, because in this story, he's the realest real bitch istg I would kill for a friend like him.)

Yes, Yoongles is an arse to the sweetest little uwu that happens to be angelic fedora sporting Kim taehyung with the subtle hyung kink that NO ONE knows about (except you now ha!),,,, but that doesn't mean he's bad..

Now idc what you think of ME, but I used to be that Yoongi. There was a person like Taehyung in my life (still there, @yoongipedia I love you). So, imagine this fic without the entire BTS, celebrity, chungha, gayyp shit.

My Taehyung always looked upto me even if he was older and taller (and HANDSOME ahhhhHH), and I used to be the one bitch who let him down and trampled on his feelings the first time I knew about them... But that's really not the case now, it's all good in the hood. (ew did I just say good in the hood?)

And yes, this fic is not angst for sure, because I'll be moving back to the old format you guys miss so much with the texts and Insta posts and comments.

So back to why I love Yoongi in this book.

One thing.... — Character Developement.

There. I said it.

Yoongi tries. He didn't continue being an asshole for the sake of it just to hurt Taehyung. Sure, he's still a biatch whom none of us trusts much around Tae, but he tries. He fuckin' tries and that's all that matters sometimes.

Sure, he was a fuckboy. I mean, I was not innocent when I met my taehyung. Neither was he but that's a story for the next author's insights page!

But this fuckboy TRIES. And still is TRYING.

Sure, his tries never worked out well (except for the stunt he pulled outside Taehyung's studio on the night of the comeback. That shit was cute ngl)

His other multiple tries ended with him being the ult. arsehat. Yeahhhhhh, not too good.

But please give him a chance, okay?

-

To all the taehyung lovers, I admit I get soft for the taehyung in this fic!!! he's just so cuddly and I wanna squeeze his proportionate ass and tell him that everything's gonna be okay? Anyone feel me?

He's a mature kid now, that's all I can say. He's a good kid who will learn well from his mistakes too.

-

To all the namjin and jihope and yukook shippers. I FEEL YA. I love these boys and their coupledom so much AHHHHHH.

That Dom-sub thing that Namjin have going, and that crazy fun dating thing that Jihope have, and just the 97' liner fluff bits have me SQUEALING. AH I love the gang, I really do. Writing out these characters are THERAPEUTIC.

I adore them to bits, and I'll make sure I give you so much more with these guys in the later chapters..

-

To Got7 and TWICE who I adore;;;; im sorry for the lesser screen time you have.... I'll make sure to bring you out more, because you're honestly hilarious and I love your comments on the posts.

(Who am I kidding, I WROTE THOSE)

-

Finally, we have the two troublemakers!

Kim Chung-Ha and Chou Tzuyu

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF??

my girlfriend's girlfriend - Coming this December on iMax and Climax.

Skjdksjhsdf just wait for the next chapter lol why am I like this?

-

Finally... we've come to the important part.

The q&a section.

You guys can shoot all your questions to ME about any confusion or clarification you had on any character or moment or chapter or scene. I'll answer you well.

Also, if you guys want me to add EXO in here, drop a comment!

I'll be back in like 15 ish more chapters with another author's note haha!!

-

much love!

jo