twenty three

[Finally, the moment we all have been waiting for]

Taehyung POV

"Yoongi hyung?"

Sehun's grip on my waist loosened by a thin inch and I could practically feel his welcome warmth leave my body as he backed away little by little to stand near his half drunk boyfriend once more, leaving me defenceless. Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung were whistling slyly, eyeing my situation.

"Trying to make me jealous never ends well, doll."

"Doll?" Sehun mumbled under his breath, his still-close proximity to my skin making me shiver still. "You dating him? For real?"

"No I'm not, you ass!" I shoved EXO's maknae on the shoulder, "I'm with Tzuyu, remember?"

"Oh yeaahhh, and this dude's screwing Kim Chanmi right?" his intoxicated words were making me feel tinier and tinier, and I could feel the anger boiling up like molten lava from Yoongi hyung which made everything even worse.

"Who I screw is none of your fucking business, kid." he scowled, the rage in his voice evident for all to see. "Taetae, you're coming with me. Now."

"The fuck?" It was my turn to be pissed. Who was he to order me around? I'm not obliged to fucking listen to his crap. I was going to do what I pleased, and he couldn't stop me.

"No offence or anything, but I'm not going anywhere with you, hyung." I shook off his grip on my forearm, my own hands grabbing at the waist of whoever was near.

Kai.

"Uh Taehyung, are you drunk?" Kai whispered urgently into my ear as I led him into a hurried, yet sensual dance

"Uh Taehyung, are you drunk?" Kai whispered urgently into my ear as I led him into a hurried, yet sensual dance. Jongin was older than me and even buffer, with the body of a greek god. Sehun chuckled, and so did the tiny crowd of onlookers. I nodded with a sly smile, guiding his nimble fingers to brush against the roots of my hair. It was hot, the temperature of the room rising with just the contact of his bare skin on my clothed abdomen.

Did I forget to mention that Kai was wearing a crop-top? Yeah, I forgot. Jongin was wearing the most lethal outfit known to mankind. It could singlehandedly murder poor innocent extremely gay, gay boys like me.

 It could singlehandedly murder poor innocent  extremely gay, gay boys like me