twenty seven

-- this is going to be so so long because I feel sad for you with me spreading the drama into every single chapter, so I'll end the drama super fast okay? I know you want it too --

-- I hope you enjoy, and I promise it's nearing the end... I mean the 4186 words of sadness and the pain --

Yoongi POV

I couldn't even breathe, Namjoon's arm on my back, Hobi's fingers entwined with mine as we made our way out. They didn't ask for an explanation, silently wiping my tears as we walked to the parking lot. Our bodyguards were of no use at getting the paparazzi away from us and I was forced to hear the unfeeling questions of the pricks who had no real concern for any of us; of course, they only cared about getting the spiciest scoop.

"Can you fucking back off?" Hobi growled at a photographer, "Can't you see that you're making him uncomfortable?" The man holding the camera made no move until Namjoon himself had to shove him hard before he could reach to take a close up shot of my battered face.

"SUGA did you fight with V?" -------- "Did you know that your girlfriend and V's confirmed their relationship?" --------- "Who did this to your face?" --------------- "Must be a drunken brawl, right?"

"No comment," I whispered, breaking down into tears once more just at the mention of his name. It was like poisoned wine to my ears; sweet, yet leaving a bitter, deadly aftertaste. Our bodyguards dragged us to the car, the chauffeur waiting hastily for us to get in.

We barely made it home in an hour, Namjoon and Hobi on either side of me, their fingers joined with mine as I broke down and told them what happened. Hoseok looked like he had seen a ghost, his tears falling on my hands. Namjoon looked like he couldn't believe what Taehyung did.

"So you cheated, found out both of your girlfriends cheated too; just on each other, they began dating right after breaking up with you, you confessed your love for Taehyung and he LEFT YOU?" Hoseok mumbled, trying to remember anything else he seemed to have forgotten.

"That about sums it." I laughed bitterly, heart still aching with the memory of him slamming the door in my face. "He just left me. After I confessed to being so in love with him th-."

"Oh, Yoongi!" Hobi teared up, "I'm so sorry, I never thought this would happen." He hugged me and I relaxed in his warmth; at least I had him and Namjoon even if it was just for the night. They were the only people I could rely upon now, other than the other members of Bangtan.

Except for Taehyung. I don't know what to think of him anymore.

I love him so much, and each second away from him just made me love and miss him even more. His beautiful face, his blue eyes, and his breathtaking smile were imprinted into my brain and I couldn't even spend a second without thinking about him.

It's funny how I knew I loved him only today but I felt it so clearly, and how just one kiss was enough to ruin me. How he managed to break my heart with only a few fickle words from his mouth; how he, in the end, made me want to die.

The worst part of it was how I knew exactly how he was feeling and how it justified his actions. Of course, he cheated, and I kissed him in the first place. I was the first one to take a step and press my lips against his. I made him a cheater, and I knew he would remember that for a long time.

We reached the dorm and I remembered how Taehyung was only a few apartment complexes away. Namjoon and Hobi seemed to know my thoughts and their grip on me tightened, leading me into the house almost immediately after the driver stopped the car. They didn't leave me for even a second, helping me undress and change into comfortable clothes as they made cup ramen.