twenty five

~~~~~Missed me? I've been MIA with this book for almost 2-3 weeks, but I'm back with a toe-curlingly crazy chapter. ~~~~~

—— We left off with Taehyung and Yoongi barging into a room where they were going to hook up, but surprisingly the chapter ended with a massive twist that leads to them finding both of their girlfriends hooking up instead. Tzuyu and Chungha are going to have a lot of explaining to do, but don't Yoongi and Tae have to explain why they were together too?

I smell 3310 words of pure drama ——

~

Taehyung POV

"Tzuyu."

I couldn't help but gasp at seeing her here; making out with Yoongi's girlfriend no less. She was shaking uncontrollably and I stiffened when I glimpsed Chungha steadying her gently, her arms still around her. They looked at us guiltily, hands still on each other in the most intimate fashion.

I looked sideways to find Yoongi hyung staring at the scene in front of us with the most unbelieving expression. His hand was still gripping mine tightly, and I noticed that his lower lip was swollen and bleeding a little. I was in no better a state either, and I was at a loss for words.

What was I supposed to say to them? I couldn't accuse them of cheating when we had done the same. I was going to take a step forward just for some action when I felt Yoongi hyung pull me back harshly.

"What the hell is happening here?!" he yelled, eyes burning with some unknown vigor. "Well, I certainly didn't expect to walk in to see my girlfriend draped around some other girl."

The so-called 'some other girl'; my girlfriend shivered at his tone and I saw Chungha reassure her by squeezing her palm, whispering something softly into her ear. Tzuyu was feeling extremely guilty, and I don't blame her. I felt like dying too; this wasn't supposed to happen.

"She's not some other girl!"

Chungha had fire in her eyes at hyung's words. She hugged Tzuyu closer to her, and I could feel more emotion than just plain guilt in the room.

"She is the most beautiful, perfect woman I've ever met in my life," she spoke, not faltering in the least as she faced the man at my side. "Don't you dare disrespect her, Yoongi."

"Whatever, babe." he shrugged, "But that doesn't explain how you and Taetae's girlfriend ended up here. Making out. Like that."

Before Chungha could even open her mouth, Tzuyu had run to me with tears in her eyes. She grasped my free hand, looking at me with the most broken expression, "Tae, I'm sorry. I am so sorry that I did this to you."

She was full-on crying, tears streaking her cheeks as she begged for forgiveness.

"I don't deserve to be your girlfriend, I know." she wept, "I cheated on you, but it was because I feel something with her."

"Remember the person I talked to you about on the day we met? Five years ago, when we talked about our one-sided love stories; it was always her. I know that doesn't justify anything and that what I did was unacceptable, but I don't regret it, Tae."

"I know you've always had Yoongi in your mind when you've been with me." she whispered, "It's always been Yoongi for you, and I was always just the replacement; the spare piece that you saw lying around and used for the heck of it."

"But even though I knew we weren't meant to be, I stuck with you because I thought I would never have another chance to date, someone, as amazing, passionate, talented, and caring as you. We've been best friends for so many years, and I know you better than you know yourself, and I truly thought we would work out if I put in enough effort."