Welcome to our little town

(Y/n)
P.O.V

I still can't belived this is happening. Sighing, I go downstairs after giving my old room a last look. Today is the moving day. Well, moving day for me and my mother. After 19 years of marriage my father has actually cheated on my mother with a nurse. A FRICKING NURSE! He went to a doctor a few weeks ago because of an accident at his job and they just...started dating. And then guess what? SURPRISE!! HE GOT HER PREGNANT!!!

Mom can't even look at him anymore after that. And honestly I am very disappointed. I go down the stairs of this house for the last time, remembering all the good times we had here. Finally making it to the door I stop from my train of thoughts as a voice suddenly spoke.

"Is that all kid? you haven't forgotten anything?" It's dad.

"No..." I answer with a sad voice. The man walks over to me, as I turn to face him.

"Listen here kiddo,If I won't be around anymore I'm counting on you to take care of your mother, ok Champ?" he said, which pissed me off.

"How about I take care of mom and you take care of that nurse you cheated on her?!! "

He sighs, "I guess...I had that coming huh?"

I don't wanna listen to this guy anymore. Twisting the dooknob I get outand head to my mother who awaits for me at the car.

"I promise to call from time to time!!"dad shouted.

"We won't!!!" Me and mom answer at the same time leaving him with a sad face, as I get in the car.

Mom starts the car, and dad goes inside the house. Opening my phone I look at a picture with us when I was a younger. We took it three years ago on my birtday when I had 15 years, and things were great.

"So... a new beginning huh?Things are gonna be diferent in Ebott town, but you'll like it,I promise." My mother told me trying to cheer me up. "you are gonna make new friends,meet new people, see new places..."
She said.

"Yeah,maybe I'll come to like it... eventually."

"Maybe... someone could get a girlfriend~"My mother says."

"Haha, good one." I reply almost instantly.

"Oh come on! You're smart, tough, and cute! I bet you're gonna be surrounded by girls!!!" Mom teased.

Never having a girlfriend before, that hardly could be imagined. I doubt I could actually find someone in this new town. Who knows what fate has prepared for me.

"Sweetie? It's gonna be a long road, so how about you try and get some rest?" My mother suggested. With a sigh I close my eyes, trying to catch a nap.

»»»(Timeskip)

"Sweetie? Wake up! We're here!" I hear a voice say making me open my eyes.

Already? Taking a look on the window my eyes meet with a sign that says: Welcome to Ebott town. So that's it huh? We finally arrived. I keep loking at the car window, making myself comfy in the seat.

Things don't seem so ba-WAIT WHAT THE FUCK??!!

"Mom! Look over there!" I said pointing over to a... a catwomen talking to what seems to be a fish police officer.