Finally meeting her

(Y/N)
P.O.V.

The sunlight shining through the window woke me up long before my alarm. That's it. The first day of school in this Crazy noisy bizzare town. I'm already very
excited! Who knows what kind of adventure will be going to school today! I might even meet the other humans that kid told me about yesterday! I was so lost on my thoughts I almost forgot about my alarm that was about ring.

Turning it off, I jump out of the bed, changing in my clothes, and dashing downstairs. Entering the kitchen I noticed mom was already up, and breakfast wad ready. "Morning mom!" I greeted with a cheery tone.

"Good morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Like a baby. I can't wait for school!" I exclaimed before looking at my food.

Eggs and bacon? Kinda old fashioned but still pretty good.
I started to eat very fast, in a rush to make it to school faster.

"Geez, what got you going so bad? You used to dislike school." mom asked curios .

"The other humans! I wanna meet them almost as much as the mosters I'll be in class with!"

"Well, I'm glad to see you're looking excited about living here, but did you think about what I said?" Mom asked.

"About what?" I replied trying to remember about she meant.

"About getting a girlfriend, of course!" She exclaimed.

"Uhh...I have to go! It's getting really late and I can't afford to be late on the first day!" I shout running to the door, getting out, and then stopping because I realized I have no idea where to go.

"YO!" A loud voice screamed from distance. Turning toward it's direction I see the same guy from yesterday.

"Yo! What's up?!" He asked in an energetic tone.

"Nothing much, just going to highschool when I don't even know where it is." I replied with, using an embarassed voice.

"Yo! Let's go together! I am a student there too!" He said.

"How do you know we are going to the same school?" I ask.

"Hehe, because the town only has one highschool bro! Come on let's go!" He said before heading to the right, with me following allong.

"By the way, I never got your name."

"Monster kid! O-of course, it's not my actual name, it's just my nickname."

»»»»»»

"Yo! We're here!" Monster kid announced in an excited tone. I take a good look at the new school, as I will study here for a whole year.

"Soo... about those other humans you were talking about yesterday..." I started.

"Yo! They're over there!" He exclaimed, pointing with his nose to a red car, from which four people came out. I decide to go on and say hello, as I feel like we should meet. At the car were two girls, a boy and a...goat? I'm not gonna think about it.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n), Nice knowing you all!" I introduce myself as they notice me.

"Hello child, I am Toriel, your principal, and English teacher. Nice to meet you aswell." Toriel said, as I shake her hand.

"Hi! I'm Frisk! Happy to know you too. Always a pleasure making a new friend!" Frisk, one of the girls said.

"Hey, I'm Kris, nice knowing you." Kris, the boy said, with a calm yet glad tone.