Some time together

Chara
P.o.v

"So, how's your dating going? Are the two of you happy? Since when are you dating? Do you plan to get married? How are you gonna name your kids? Have you met his mom yet? Give me some details!" Sans requested. God, when will this guy shut up?

"I don't see why it would be your concern comedian. I am glad you approve, but what happened beetwen me and (Y/n) is none of your business."

"Come on! At least tell... did he Bone you?" The comedian laughed at his own pun, making me facepalm.

"Still saying those old puns? Hey, by the way... how old are you again?" I asked, a large grin on my face.

"Chara, so me a favor. Jump on the ground." Sans asked of me.

"I won't do that. You will miss me." My grin grew larger.

"Just like you miss bad times." The skeleton comments. Harsh, straight to my heart.

"Hey, look! This thing is finally going down." He pointed out. Thank god. I was losing my patience.

Upon getting to the ground, we quickly encountered (Y/n) and Papyrus, who probably were waiting for us. How nice.

"How was the ride?" The human boy asked.

"Definitely... Interesting." I answered him, before looking at the joker.

"Listen Paps. Maybe we should leave the love birds alone. They're on a date here and we're destroying their romance." Told the comedian.

"Well, If you say so. I came here to spend time with my brother anyway! Come on Sans, I want to try the carousel!" Papyrus, his brother answered. But before he could leave, I grabbed his hand.

"Listen... Thank you, Sans." I was about to let go, but Sans pulled my hand.

"No, you listen..."

"First off, I wanna make myself clear, that I haven't forgiven you for all the things you did

"First off, I wanna make myself clear, that I haven't forgiven you for all the things you did. And second, I sympathize (Y/n). So if I ever find out you hurt him, or anyone else, you might have a bad time. You better understand. Because I'm not saying this twice."

"I assure you comedian. I have no intention to hurt (Y/n). Or anyone else."

"Well, for the sake of what I promised once, let's hope you're not lying. Other than that have a good day, have fun and don't forget to tell (Y/n) I'm a shipper!" The skeleton said before letting go, turning around, and running after his brother. God, sometimes I prefer him as the pun loving lazy guy everyone thinks he is.

"Chara? What was that about?" (Y/n) asked.

"Well, let's just say your neighbor approves." He laughs, and I grab his hand, finally getting to spend some time with him. Maybe one day (Y/n)... I think I should tell you... But honestly I'm scared. If I do tell you, what will you think of me? Would you even believe me? My actions, the horible things I've done... that's why I...