Unpleasant Encounter

Chara
P.o.v.

My eyes open at the sunlight shining from the open window. I sighed pleasantly realising I'm still holding the plushie (Y/n) got me yesterday. I think I'll sleep a little longer.

"Wake up sleeping beauty! Breakfast is almost ready." Frisk demanded.

I groan. "Don't bother me. It's too early to be mad."

"You know, you're kinda old to sleep with a plushie. You're decades old for god sake!"

"Ok, first off, the years you're dead do not count! And second, (Y/n) won me this yesterday. It be only normal if I were to keep it!"

"Whatever you say princess. Now come on, mom and Kris are awaiting us!"

After I scared that jackass with the mallet, we went to the carousel, then the mirror and horror house.
A yawn, and I'm up from the bed. Gotta admit, yesterday was fun. Hopefully he enjoyed it as much as I did.

Just before I could rush downstairs, my phone rang. And of course, it was none other than (Y/n). "Morning sweetie! How's it going?" I asked in a merry mood.

"Pretty bad..."

"Oh no! What happened?!" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

"You're not with me!" He said through the phone, my hand being placed on my chest.

"Aww, how cute. I mean oh no! Don't worry, I'll come as soon as I possible!" I said before he hung up. Running through the house, it was me the first sitting at the table. Mom was pretty confused why I was so rushed, but I guess she figured out it's about (Y/n) since she didn't even asked, just placed the plate and walked away with a smirk. After I ate as fast as I could and I left.

"Don't forget to use protection! I'm not ready for grandchildrens!" Mom shouted from the house.

"MOM! WE'RE NOT GONNA!" At least not yet.

(Y/n)
P.o.v

Chara should be on her way right now. Hmm, wonder what should we do today. Perhaps we could go to a movie. Or maybe we could just take the old walk in the park. My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang.

"She's already here? Wow, that was fast." I tell to myself before going over to answer the door.
"Hi babe what..."

"Hey kid, I't been a while eh? How are you?"....That voice.

"Dad..."

"Where's your mother? God, I would like to see her." He said. But I don't believe him.

"What...What do you want?! Haven't you bothered us enough?" I asked, my voice kinda mad.

"Oh come on son! I am your father after all. Why do I need a reason to visit my boy? Speaking of which, can I maybe come in?"

"(Y/n)!" A voice called me out from distance. Thank god, it's Chara. "Hi sweetie!" She said hugging me, but then noticing him. "Oh, greetings. Are you a friend of (Y/n)'s?" She asked him, and he chuckled at the word friend.

"Who's your friend kid?" He asked.

"It's Girlfriend, actually!" I announced, making him flinch in surprise.

"So, you got yourself a girl huh? Good for you kid, she's very pretty."

I cleared my throat. "Chara, this is my father. Dad, this is my girlfriend Chara." Her eyes widened in shock, hearing who the person in front of us is. The same person who broke my mother's heart, and the reason why we moved in this town.

"Say, where's your mother? I really want to talk to her." He asked, thought it was more like a demand.

A deep breath, and I called for mom. She came down running on the stairs to see me, Chara and him.

"You... what do you want?! I told you to stay away from me and my son!"

"Well, he's my son as well. Speaking of which, why don't you go to your room while me and mommy have a small chat kid?" He said, a hint of danger in his voice. I grabbed Chara's hand and went went upstairs, but stopped in the corner where we could listen to them.

"You still haven't told me, what do you want?!"

The man kneels down, and claps his hands together. "Listen.... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I've been a dick. I just... don't know how to tell you just how bad I feel. I... I want you back! Both you and (Y/n)! Please, just give me a second chance! "

The woman looked at him begging for forgiveness, as he was cowering at her feet. "And? Yes, you are sorry. But that only because you lost so much because of it. Because of what you did with that awful woman. And now you come to me- no to US! And expect me to take you back just like that?!"

"What, Karen? It didn't mean anything! I'm not even sure that's her actual name!"

"AND YOU THINK THAT'S BETTER?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE-" Mom wanted to say, before a loud sound was heard across the room. I peaked over the corner to see my mother face having a red cheek, and HIM with his hand in the air.

"Alright, listen up woman! That bitch stole all my money! I had to sell all I had in the house AND the house! so I don't have anything left. The onky reason why I haven't sold my car is so I could get here so how about you be a nice-"

"Knock, knock. Is anyone home?" A voice interrupted the man. We all looked over at the open door, to see Sans standing there. Chara flinched a little at the sight of the skeleton, but calmed down in an instant. "Oh my. Hopefully I don't interrupt anything important. Because, of there is any problems, well. I'm in very goof relations with a police officer." Sans said before the man got up.

"No. in fact, I was just leaving."

"Whatever you want buddy, watch out, don't let the door hit when you get out." Sans warned. When he went to leave, the comedian slammed the door shut, a sound of pain being heard on the other side. "Geez, you really know how to pick them huh?"

Chara
P.o.v

I'm gonna be honest, I never thought I'd be happy to see you Sans. Lookinh over to (Y/n), I see a tear run down his cheek. "Listen, sorry you had to see that. My father never was a very loving man." I hugged him, trying to comfort him a little.

"Hey, it's ok. My original parents were horrible too." I mentally facepalmed myself. Why did I say that? This is about him!

"Chara, if you don't mind, could you please go home? I need some space." I nod in understanding before breaking the hug, and going down the stairs. Thought, sorry (Y/n), but I'm not going home just yet. I was about to get out, when the comedian grabbed my arm.

"I'll be healing (M/n), so don't worry. And hey... don't hurt him."

After all, who else but me teaches people about consequences but me?

"No promise, but I'll try comedian." I said before going out, and see that man going to his car with an angry look. "Hey you! "I yell at the human, making him notice me. "You're lucky that skeleton came, or thing could have ended worse. But I'm warning you! Leave (Y/n) and his mom alone!"

"Pfft, or what brat? What are you gonna do? Call some random freak for help?"

A scary smirk came to my face.
"Hehe, it's quite funny but...."

"...WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I NEED ANY HELP TO HURT YOU?"

____________________________________

Ok, I'm gonna have you guys vote:

Undertale memes

Frisk and Chara react to fandom

Also, how was the chapter? I have a few thing planned for the future which I'm looking forward to. The second book It's still gonna be up to you guys to pick, but only and only after this book is done. Take care!