A chance

(Y/n)
P.o.v

"You think they're gone?" I ask Chara, who had a pout placed on her face.

"I think they left. Sorry for that, but we rarely have privacy in this house."

A nervous laugh escaped me, before looking up and going back to watch the stars. Earlier we heard them talking from the window, fact that revealed that Frisk and Toriel probably were listening. Chara by now was also looking again at the sky as well, her beautiful red eyes now glistening the starlight.

I tried, believe me, to look the other way, but the magical bright red was drawing me to stare at the amazing girl that was in front of me. It's no wonder so many boys are after her at school. Her pale yet pretty face, the faint blush she always wears, the fitting haircut, and those eyes... it's almost like hypnosis. I can't look the other way. I am unable to.

Through the corner of her eyes, Chara noticed me staring, and turned to face me.

I was expecting her to be embarrassed, or mad at me for staring at her so much, but instead, a smile was placed on her pretty face.

Just like that, we were both looking at each others, none of us even trying to break the eye contact. No sound could be heard except our breathing, and the fast beat of my heart upon this moment. It was like my body was moving on it's own, but before I knew it, my face approaches hers, the small distance between our faces slowly closing as she did the same. Our lips connected, and a spark suddenly passed through me, as Chara kissed me back. It was like time had stopped, nothing else was happening in the whole world, nothing matter the least. It was just me and Chara. Her lips were very soft and welcoming, only making me love it more. I put all my passion, all my emotion in this moment, trying to do my best, considering this was my first ever kiss. I know it's disappointing to have your first kiss when you're 18, but I desperately wanted to keep it for someone I would have actual feeling for. And I think... it could be Chara.

We finally broke up after who knows how long since I didn't care enough to count how long that was. I look at her, and she had the same reaction I had. She was blushing and smiling at the same time, as if she was both happy and embarrassed, both loved it and regretted it at the same time.

"That was my first kiss." She said. However, I couldn't care less. Joy filled me to the brim knowing I gave my first time to someone that was the same. Maybe I should try and get closer to her. I could give it a chance right?

"Mine too." I told, and the girl suddenly panicked. She was about to apologize, but I interrupted her. "You know Chara, maybe we shouldn't just pretend." Her face got red quick, but I could tell she liked the idea." What I'm saying is..." I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes once again, to see the same beauty I saw earlier.

"Chara Dreemur. Would you, if you want, to be my girlfriend?" I asked. Chara however, let go of my hands. Dismay replaced any joy or hope I had, before Chara placed her palm on my face, and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I thought you'd never ask." Her sweet voice told, my heart going back to joy. We stayed and cuddled a little longer, before returning to the bedrooms, where I slept like never before.

»»»»»»

Chara
P.o.v

My eyes opened up at the bright light in the room, and at a yawning Frisk who was getting out of the bed. "Good morning my wonderful sister! Isn't it a lovely day outside?" My voice spoke to the girl in a merry tone, who gave a confused stare.

"I guess? Good morning Chara." She answered, and I got out of the bed as well. Humming a merry tune, I changed my clothes from the pajamas to the everyday shorts and sweater.

"You're humming? And what's with that smile?" My sister asked.

"I just can't help it. I'm so happy! I kissed (Y/n) last night! And he asked to be his girlfriend!" My exclamation made my sister gasp shocked, but then jump in joy.

"OH MY GOD! HOW WAS IT? DID YOU USE TONGUE? HOW LONG WAS IT? WHAT DID YOU DO AFTER THAT?" Her questions were almost getting me excited too, and to my surprise, mom opened the door and ran inside by Frisk's side, having an excited face herself.

"Well, we both blushed and looked away, I didn't count how long and I think he didn't either, we did not use tongue, and... it was amazing!" All the questions were answered, and they jumped together in excitement yet again. Last night truly was a wonderful one. I'm glad Frisk called (Y/n) over, as dumb as it was. Honestly, meeting this boy was the best thing that happened since we came out of the Underground. My own boyfriend. Who would've thought that I, who used to be so cold to humans, hell to almost anyone, would've ended up falling in love for one?

»»»»»»»

The morning had passed relatively quick, and right now I was walking on the street while holding (Y/n)'s hand. Today was rather calm, and it couldn't get any better. "Chara look!" (Y/n) attention was drawned to a wall, where a poster was hanged. On the poster was a written 'Only this week, the carnival will stop in this town for your entertainment! Come have fun and bring your friends!' Huh, I don't think we ever had one before in this town.

One look, and we both had the same idea." Chara, would you like to go the a carnival with your boyfriend?" He asked, even thought he already knew my answer. "Only of you would like to go with your girlfriend." I answered. "It's a date then!" He announced, making me blush and giggle a little.

Sans
P.o.v

"SANS! SANS! SANS!" A voice boomed, waking me up from my slumber. Oh, it's just my brother. "Hey Paps, what's up? "I asked in my usual lazy tone. "Sans look! A carnival is coming to our town this week! We need to go!" Oh, great. "Why don't you go with Undyne? She might like." I tried to get away, but my brother was insistent like always. "She's going on a date with Alphis! Come on Sans you gotta come with me! Do it for your brother!" I sighed, and nodded my head. After he plays the brother card I'm just you can't say no.

I don't know why thought, but I have a bad feeling about this.

____________________________________

How was the kiss scene? Did I do good? Please let me know if you liked it. Have a good day.