With me

Chara
P.o.v

Haha! Things went better than I expected! Frisk was so mad about what happened tonight! It feels like fate just gave me the best cards to play with. She won't be able to even talk to him after that! Could it go better than this?
Hmm, maybe I could make Kris stop talking to him as well!

Ah, anyway, it's getting late, I really should get going. Gotta get home first or I'm gonna have to answer some questions. I smirk victorious, as I take a shortcut through and alleway to get home. Man, what could possibly ruin my night?

"Hello there, pretty lady~" A creepy voice said. Looking behind me I see a man in black suit, with a mask on his face. "Just coming back from work and we meet a nice young hottie? Aren't we lucky?" Another guy said from the other end of the hallway, as another one shows up.

Oh well, I think I have time to play a little with some punks. I'm sure no one is going to blame me if I hurt them. Putting my hand in my pocket, I pull out my knife-my knife... I FORGOT MY KNIFE AT HOME! Oh no...!" What's the problem babe, are you scared? Don't worry, we will take care of you!"

Frisk
P.o.v
God, what a night. I really blew it. I just hope (Y/n) won't be mad at me."Frisk?" A voice calls my name. Looking towards it's source, I see mom in her red car.
"Frisk what happened? Weren't you on a date with
(Y/n)? " She asked.

"Just... let me get in and we can talk." I tell her, opening the door to sit down.

"So what happened? Don't tell... he didn't came?!" She asked in an angry tone.

"He did. First we went to the cinema to watch a movie, and I wanted to watch Finding Dory, but the tickets were sold out." I explain my mom." And so... we went to a horror movie, He didn't want to force me, but neither did I wanted to let him down." I explain. "And so we went to watch it, but..." Suddenly
I remember what happened.

"Mom why did you kept calling me? You knew I was on a date!" I accuse my mother, that gives me a confused glare.

"What do you mean?"

"You kept calling me! While I was at the movie with (Y/n)!" I told her.

"Frisk I don't know what you mean! I left my phone at home." She informed me.

"What ? But if you left your phone at home then..." I stopped, because I realized something.
"Chara! She must've had followed me and
(Y/n)! I bet it was her who spoiled the ending, and still her that changed our orders at the restaurant!" That was the only logic explanation.

"Oooh that girl is in so much trouble! Just wait till we get home!" Mother announced. That girl ruined my chance with (Y/n)! She better at least have a good reason why she did that.

Meanwhile
(Y/n)
P.o.v

Welp, this date was a complete failure. I just hope Frisk is still going to talk to me. Hopefully
she's gonna get over it. And I should get going. It's getting late.
I sigh as I start walking by the sidewalk. How long has it even passed since we're here? Like, two days? Chara doesn't like,neither the kids at school, and I just blew it with the one person that had a good impression of me. That's a new record.

"LET ME GO YOU FREAKS!" A voice suddenly shouted, waking me up from my train of thoughts. Wait... do I know that voice?

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Is that...? Wasting no time I dash towards the alleway I heard that voice from. "LET ME GO!" It is her! It's Chara! And she's in trouble?"SOMEBODY!HELP!" This girl...she hates me for no reason, made a few classmates dislike me as well, and... wait, what is she doing here? Did she... follow us? God, all this girl has been doing is to cause me trouble.'So why am I helping her?' I thought to myself as I ran towards them.