Chapter 15

Literally my favorite day!!! Happy April Fools Day!!! Man I did some AMAZING pranks to my friends today. I got some of you today too by saying I was going to discontinue my story.

I WILL NOT AND NEVER WILL! Once I had joined the world of writing online for other, I made a promise to myself I would never discontinue any story I start. It wouldn't be fair to those who enjoy it.

Anyway, I'd love to hear your pranks you did or got pulled on you today! And enjoy this long chapter!

Getting through security was a breeze. We were still forty five minutes before our flight. We got some sandwiches and sat down at the gate. While we were eating our sandwiches, Zoe nudged me.

"Four o'clock," was all she whispered. From our spy days, I knew that meant to turn to my four o'clock. When I turned, I saw some guys filming us, or more, filming Erica. There was a teenage girl, looking around seventeen and a man, who looked about in his late twenties.

The girl looked ecstatic to have "spotted" Erica Handler, but the guy didn't. He had a stoic face, but was still filming us. He looked annoyed he had to film her. My guess was that he was an older sibling of someone who made him film her.

But we couldn't let anyone film us. If they posted it online, SPYDER or Joshua or whoever was possibly plotting something could see us and come after us. We needed a plan.

Zoe then nudged Erica. I noticed her discreetly looking at them. She nodded at Zoe. Zoe got her phone out and started a group text message with all of us.

Zoe: We've gotta get them to stop filming us.

Erica: Yeah and we've gotta get the previous footage. That girl though could be live streaming. Teenagers do that kinda stuff nowadays. That guy just seems reluctant to film me. His family probably put him up to it.

Ha Erica confirmed my theory.

Me: What should we do?

Erica: I have a plan. I'll go over to them and say I noticed them filming me. I'll tell them to actually talk to me rather than just creepily film me from a distance. Walk over and offer to take a picture for them. While you have their phones, delete the picture and all the videos. And especially don't take a picture of us. Give the phones back and we'll all leave quickly before they figure it out. I don't think they're on our flight because of their lack of luggage. I'm guessing they're flying close.

It took a super long time for Erica to type that out.

Zoe: On it, let's go Ben.

We all stood up. The teenager squealed as she noticed us walking right towards us. Erica wasn't in her full Hollywood glam, but she still looked celebrity-like even though we told her to keep it on the down low.

Erica smiled at them. It was crazy how her whole facade can change into a calm, relaxed, kind person. Not that she wasn't, but she was very scary in real life.

"Hi guys!" Erica said. The people already put down their phones. The guy, despite looking like he didn't want to film her, seemed giddy she had spoken to them.

But before Erica could say any more, the girl started blubbering, "Ohmygod. Ican'tbelieveEricaHandlerisrightnexttome. Icouldcry! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!"

It was so hard to understand her as she was semi-crying and slurring all her words together. Erica smiled and laughed. She hugged the girl. It was kinda weird to see.

"And who are you?" Erica asked the man.

He grinned, "I'm Chase. Sorry for creepily filming you but I thought I recognized you and when I told my younger sister, she freaked. She's a huge fan."