Final Authors Note

INTERACTIVE MISSION WITHIN SPY SCHOOL REUNION

So welcome to the final authors note. Before I get into the whole note with my thoughts and stuff, let me tell you ABOUT ONE MORE MISSION!

As this is a spy book, this time, I wanted to make it a little bit fun and interactive! I've been planning this and writing it in since DAY 1 on December 31, 2019. Before, you know, everything turned to crap. I'm happy that no one (that I know of) noticed the clues yet so it hasn't been solved yet.

SO! Within this book, there is a secret code/phrase. There is a hint/clue in each chapter (not including this because this is an author's note).

In order to find the code or phrase, you need to find the clue in EACH chapter. Then, you need to make sure you lock in your clue by VOTING for that chapter. Finally, when you think you found it, please PRIVATELY PM MESSAGE ME what you think it is. Please don't write it on the story or on my conversation board. Don't ruin it for others. I will be checking.

The first person who solves it I will tag them right here: Alpha12321 (Congratulations!!!)
And idk, a prize? Is there something you guys can think of as a prize I can do? Is there a prize you want? Idk I can figure it out with the person who gets it first.

It's not super hard but you've gotta look carefully! Happy hunting! Good luck! (Also is this cheesy? Idk I had fun making it).

Intro to authors note!

Well, this is the end of Spy School Reunion. It's crazy to think about. I started planning this on a piece of lined paper in October of 2019 while sitting in history class, learning about the state of the union address. I didn't put any of the characters or full plot together until towards the end to middle of November to the beginning of December. It's been almost two months of planning a little over seven months of writing.

And wow, a lot has happened to me and the entire world in that time. Heck, guys, were in a worldwide pandemic now! The United States (where I live) is going through a pandemic and movement for equality. I also reached big milestones in my academic and personal life, which is crazy to think about.

I can't believe how much amazing support I've gotten on this story. It truly blows my mind. As of now, August (wow it's already August??!)1 of 2020, the story reached 29k views and 1.4k votes. That is literally insane!! I MEAN WHAT???! When I put it into perspective, that's a LOT OF PEOPLE!!! I was also informed that Soy School Reunion was the first spy school story to hit 1k votes AND apparently it's the most-voted spy school book EVER on Wattpad. THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH!! That is completely surreal and I owe everything to you guys. Thank you for reading it and sticking with it!

I really grew as a writer throughout this journey. I mean, I started it officially on fanfiction in October of 2018. Now, we're in August of 2020.! The story came along with me during this whole messed up school year, going through the ups and downs I went through (and this year was whirlwind). Writing this, a lot happened to me. I have my first official boyfriend, a big milestone happened, I got
some big sports award, and oh right, a worldwide pandemic happened. This has been the craziest year ever.

This story went through some ups and downs as some of you know haha. Thank you to everyone who stuck with me and supported me through my creative choices in this book. As you can tell by votes and view numbers, people definitely stopped reading after I told everyone I wasn't doing Berica. I honestly fully expected to have no readers but I really appreciate, more than you know, for your endless support. It means the world to me.