Chapter 32

Lately I've been really into One Direction and I was thoroughly disappointed with the reunion. I wanted a song or them to MAKE THE INFINITY MUSIC VIDEO or even a zoom would suffice. Not rereleasing songs that are already out in 4k. Sorry I thought I would get this one done sooner but then I went to the beach with a bunch of my friends today which took the entire day whoops. We saw so many stingrays it was gross.

Only ONE MORE CHAPTER after this one!! (Not including the authors note). Wow this is very sad. I think I will finish it before the story's seven month anniversary on July 31. Time really flies!

ALSO!! At 200 followers on my account, I will be doing ANOTHER face reveal. This one will have more pictures of me and hopefully they'll show a more clear view of who I am in real life, like my interests and hobbies and whatever.

IMPORTANT EDIT: THERE IS A WATTPAD SECURITY BREACH! CHECK YOUR EMAILS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS!!

But until then, don't forget to vote and comment! Please enjoy!

I instantly recoiled at the site of Erica fully making out with Joshua. Even the guards were frozen, absolutely stunned. Joshua was surprised, but he definitely didn't protest one bit. It was French kissing too, which was really gross to watch.

Erica suddenly surged forward harshly while making out with Joshua, causing him to gag hard and stumble backwards. In the second it took the guards to decide whether to go after us or help Joshua, Erica started sprinting directly at me.

"Ben, RUN!" She shouted at me as she sped right past me. Concerned because of the urgency of her tone, I started running, following her.

Half of the guards were helping Joshua while the others figured they should chase after us. Luckily we parked really far up the driveway, so we ran past the perpendicular parked SUV. The guards tried to hop in their cars, but they were blocked by their own car. They had to move that one before advancing. We only had to run by the SUV.

Erica hopped in the driver's seat and had her foot on the gas before I even closed the door. Since we shot the gate, it was open just wide enough for us to go through. The SUV's chasing us couldn't fit through. Because we absolutely destroyed the lock pad, the guards had to push the gate open themselves and it was very heavy.

Erica was driving white knuckled and didn't slow down on the dirt paths, and didn't even slow when we got to the highway. She was driving almost twenty miles per hour above the speed limit. Good thing she was controlled and wasn't driving erratically.

She was focused and in the zone. I had no idea what had just happened but I trusted her. After a few minutes of pushing ninety five miles per hour, she slowed significantly to the actual speed limit. In the rearview mirror, I could barely make out the black SUV's trying to find. The advantage of borrowing *ahem* stealing a car was that it looked exactly like all the other cars the locals drove.

"Erica, what's going on? What did you-" I started to ask but she interrupted me by turning on the local radio station. She listened intently to it and out of curiosity, I did too.

"If you're just joining us now, I am outside the United States capitol building where the United State's state of the union address currently happening. As we speak, President Jackson Walsh is rounding out his final statements. Make sure to tune in tonight at eleven for the full scoop of the address."

The meeting was over. Nothing happened. We did it! We actually saved the entire US goverm-

Suddenly, the loudest boom I've ever heard in my entire life ripped through my eardrums. The whole ground shook and I heard screaming from people around us. The shock of it caused cars to swerve and nearly hit us multiple times. Out of instinct, I took cover, putting myself in a brace position. Once I quickly realized nothing happened to me, I got up and got a good look at what had happened.