Three

They all gaped at me for a while, but I just looked around, drinking my latte, letting them enjoy their foods. 

I dove into each of their minds and transformed their little shacks that they call a house into their perfect little homes, making sure to add their personal touches. 

Their little community looked completely different. Instead of somewhere someone gets stuck living when they're outcasted its somewhere people would kill to live, its a place of dreams.

"I wanted to make you as comfortable as possible before they come." I explained

They of course knew exactly what I was talking about. 

"I can't tell you my plan but all I can tell you is not to worry, I'm here to help and will do my very best to make the experience as good as it can be. I'm not going to lie to you, its not going to be fun, but I want you all to always keep your heads up and try to see the good in everything." 

"How do you know anything about struggle? Who are you to give us advice?" Mario spoke up defensively. 

I sighed, I didn't blame him. My smile faltered and I looked down, remembering all of my past. 

"I was born into a family who beat me every day because I was a runt. They beat me to the point where I was no longer able to feel pain, once they were about to start raping me I finally escaped and was treated poorly because I was a rogue. Another pack let me stay with them but wouldn't let me join officially. My mate, Prince Jacob of werewolves, then rejected me and poisoned me to the point where I almost died, that's when I found out I only had a year left to live. While I was dealing with that I became too powerful and the pack I was in started attacking me and rejecting me too to the point where I lost months off my life. My only support, Jen, moved here to this pack with her mate."

I took a deep breath, closing me eyes. 

"I ran away from the pack to discover I was a white stage. I went to England where I helped witches train, teaching them to defend themselves and such after they tried to kill me for being a white stag. I then went on a trip to Spain with Jen and her mate. There I ran into a friend I had made a while back, little did I know that this friend was actually the brother of my mate that had rejected me." 

They were all staring with their eyes wide now, listening attentively. 

"When I went to Prince Xander, my friend's, house I came across Jacob again. When he saw me he threw me into the dungeons. He locked my entire body up with power and magic sucking chains, leaving me weaker than a human. He then proceeded to torture me with force-shifting injections. They continued this until I became immune. Once I was and I was removed from the chains by the king at the time, I broke out, taking my three friends that I had made there with me, one of them being Donny, a Phoenix shifter." 

I noticed they were all done with their foods. I made them disappear before placing their favorite drinks in front of them. 

"Once I escaped I continued to help everyone and started dating a werewolf alpha who had also been rejected a while back, Klaus. He cheated on me. I spent my last month or two hiding from the world, trying to come to terms with yet another rejection. I ended up writing letter for closure but before I was able to deliver them they ambushed me." 

I frowned, taking another sip of my coffee. 

"My parents, my mate, my friends, the witches I had helped, Klaus, even Jen, betrayed me and had the plan to torture and rape me for my last week while I was in my weakened state, they went as far as to take hostages. That, of course, didn't work. I let out my friends who were hostages and gave them each their goodbye letters before killing myself. I wouldn't let anyone get hurt because of me any more so I stabbed myself in the heart."