Fifteen

Fire was very visibly sulking while we headed back to the rest of the group. Aimoto decided to come with to see Jacob and Donny. I elbowed Fire in the ribs to try and get him to cheer up but he just looked at me defeatedly.

"Come on, Blaze, lighten up!" 

He raised hiss eyebrows. "Blaze?" 

"Its your new name, do you like it?" 

"No." He said blandly. 

I thought for a second. "Fine, Inferno!"

"No." 

"Sparky?!"

"Nope." 

"PYRO!" 

"Its fire."

"FLAMEY!" 

"You are not calling me Flamey." 

"I don't know, Flamey, I think it suits you!" 

"I'm going to try not to be insulted by that." He groaned. 

"I'm going doing to try not to be insulted by THAT!" I shot back and he rolled his eyes. "I totally won that, Flare." 

"Ya right, Shadow girl." 

"Shadow girl?" I wrinkled my nose.

"Yep, because that's what an eclipse it, the moon shadowing the sun or the opposite." 

"That's not very good." 

"Neither is Sparky" 

I pouted. "How about Burnt." 

"You want to call me Burnt?" 

"Well... it wasn't my first choice." 

He rolled his eyes a bit again but I could see him trying to hold back a smile and could tell that he was much lighter. I was happy I could distract him, even if its just for a little bit...

When we exited the garden I jumped at Donny excitedly. 

"LOOK WHO I FOUND!" I exclaimed and Aimoto came sauntering out, a smile lifting onto his face once he saw Donny. 

He always pretended like he annoyed him but I knew that Aimoto saw Donny as a son of sorts. 

"No fucking WAY!" Donny exclaimed and ran up to the little man, lifting him into his arms and swinging him around. 

After creepily watching them for a moment I finally looked at the others and they were all smiling at the adorable reunion except for Zane. He was standing there in shock looking horrified at the man swinging around his leader. The most respected and important person in the world to them. 

Once it kicked in that he, the guard, should probably protect him, he lifted up his hands, probably to blast away Donny or something but Donny let him go and Zane was given a peek at the giant smile on Aimoto's face. 

I swear he looked like Aimoto was giggling and skipping like a little school girl with the way he looked at him. 

Aimoto was not the kind of man you swung around so I kind of get where Zane was coming from though... 

While they had their private moment I turned back to the others and explained the entire situation. Everyone's mood deflated once I finished, including Fire's which I just blew up. 

"So, what can we even do?" Killian asked deflated. 

I shrugged, "We can try and think of another plan but for now there ins't much we can do. As soon as we step onto the planet he'll have control of our minds and we'll be powerless."