Thirty-Three

Klaus's POV

"Zeus like the Greek God of the skies, Zeus?" I asked dumbly and he nodded.

"I have a proposition for you and I think you're really going to like it."

I sighed, "Shoot, dude."

The happy giant smiled and sat on my bed but at this point I didn't care. I just wanted to beat the shit out of Aimoto.

"You know about Coeus's powers that Aimoto was assigned with keeping safe, correct?" He asked and I nodded.

There was an entire building that we weren't able to enter because it held some sort of powers from the very titan of the mind himself. Everyone here knew about it, only the most trusted people were assigned with guarding that building and if anything happened Aimoto would immediately know and bring in some serious backup. Some even say he's got gods ready to come and help if he needed it, not that anyone here has ever tried to steal it.

They're too fucking peaceful, it's irritating.

We all know that its a bad idea to get on Aimoto's bad side, he didn't spend all those years in a high security prison for no reason.

"Well, in exchange for a small favor I'm going to ask for later, I can help you steal it and then teleport you far away from here where you could learn to control and use them."

I blinked at him.

"Am I dreaming?"

He laughed loudly, almost shaking my little shack with his voice.

"No, if everything goes to plan we'll have an entire planet to ourselves and everything. We'll live like royalty and we'll be untouchable."

I smirked. "Fuck ya!"

He laughed before explaining the plan to me.

I don't know how but Zeus managed to distract the entire guard and Aimoto. With his instructions it took me less than a minute to sneak in, unlock the crystal ball that held the mind powers and get the fuck out where Zeus was waiting and ready to teleport me.

Before I could even blink I was standing on a completely different planet and it was beyond beautiful. Everything seemed to work together in perfect harmony, a perfect balance of the elements.

"Welcome to your new home, the elemental planet. Follow me." Zeus said and led me to a gigantic castle.

I didn't know what this favor I had to preform was but he really did have me living like a king and I couldn't care less what it was. This was totally worth it.

Zeus showed me around before bringing me into the dungeons.

"This here is Aqua." He said, gesturing to a small but beautiful girl who was helplessly laying on the dirty floor.

"She found out some shit she never should have know and a part of your favor to me is that when you learn to use the mind powers you have to always keep track of this bitch. If she gets out I'm ruined and if I'm ruined then you're ruined. Got it?"

I nodded. It didn't seem like a big deal, she looked harmless. That was until I felt myself begin to evaporate as the blood in my veins started to bubble.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and Zeus quickly rushed us out of the dungeons. As soon as he closed the doors the horrible feeling stopped.

I looked at Zeus with wide eyes. "Ya, I should've warned you she does that."

"You think?!"

He shrugged before showing me the rest of the lands I needed to know.

After a year of training with my mind powers I was finally getting the hang of them. They were really overwhelmingly strong but I eventually figured it out.