Six

Just as expected when I heard that Tyran was the God of fire, Donny is his second in command. Being a Phoenix shifter he has complete control over the element, not nearly as much as Tyran, but enough to earn him a ton of respect and a high ranking position.

Donny said that the man never talks about anything personal or partakes in any banter whatsoever. He's always strictly business, only talking when necessary and very serious. 

So, basically he is the exact opposite of Donny. 

My plan has gone perfectly so far. I am comfortably within the castle borders sitting with the God's second in command, I also performed a miracle to fulfill Jen's prayers, the main reason I came down here by saving the omegas of her pack and fixing their hierarchy. 

I got to meet my nephew and spend some time with my sister before carrying on with business. Sure I probably could have made my entrance less flashy, especially with poor Killian. 

Killian and Donny are going to bring me to his personal section of the castle so we can talk things out.

There's a very good chance he tries to kill me but that would actually be impossible. Worst case scenario I'm reborn in about a decade. 

I am also a very good fighter and am fairly confident I can hold my own in there. 

Once we arrived at his section I sent Donny and Killian back to safety. I may be immortal but they are certainly not and I don't need any deaths on my conscience. 

Once I sensed they were safe I knocked on his door. 

As expected I felt his presence approach from behind me. I pretended not to notice him, let him underestimate me. 

In the next millisecond he had me pinned against a wall with a knife to my throat, already drawing small amounts of blood. 

I smiled and laughed a little until I froze. 

I was taken aback for a second when I saw him face to face. His perfect lips twitched up into a smirk as my smile dropped a little. 

All gods and goddesses had above average beauty and strength but he puts them all to shame. He was the most handsome thing I had ever seen in my entire life. It shouldn't be possible to look this good. How is it that no one warned me about this?! 

My eyes roamed his face, taking in his mesmerizing eyes, sharp jaw and perfect features. 

After a moment I regained my senses and the smile slipped back onto my face. 

His smirk dropped when he realized I wasn't scared of him. 

He pushed the knife a little harder against my throat, drawing more blood which just made me laugh. 

His features hardened completely, showing how much I was annoying him. 

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my quarters." He demanded in a eerily calm way. 

My smile slipped and I gave him a disapproving look. 

"Well, that was rude. Its not like I walked into your section unannounced trying to kill you, I knocked!" 

"Answer the fucking question or I'll slit your throat." 

I tapped my chin, pretending to think about it, "I won't answer until you ask more politely." 

He growled lowly then proceeded to slit my throat. The entire time he did it I just shook my head at him, crossing my arms and looking at him disapprovingly. 

"Rude." 

He stood up tall, trying to be more intimidating but I just looked at him unimpressed, leaning comfortably against the wall, crossing my arms and shaking my head.