Forty-Two

"What the actual fuck are you guys doing here?" I asked, panic no doubt sprouting all over my face.

I was still clinging to Ares pathetically, but somehow trying to focus on the very important situation at hand. A part of me was very convinced I was hallucinating but just in case I was wrong I had to take this very seriously.

"We're here to save you, idiot." Donny rolled his eyes, nudging Aimoto playfully. Aimoto did not react, way too used to Donny to give even a bit of a shit. He did spend hundreds of years locked in a dungeon with him.

"But you're all stuck here now! There's no way you're all this stupid so fill in the blanks for me please!" I exclaimed and my mother rolled her eyes this time. I'm not sure how much I like the whole having everyone here thing. There was way too much attention on me and it was kind of annoying.

"Oh daughter, do you really think we'd come here without a plan? We all love you but that is just idiotic." Moon spoke up, flipping her hair and nudging her sister Aphrodite.

My father nodded along before adding in his own take on the situation,"Maybe if you would stop clinging to poor Ares like a sloth , we could actually explain.

I blushed, going to pull away only to be pulled right back into place by Ares who nuzzled my neck a little as he tightened his grip excessively.

"No." He mumbled, "I just got you back you're not leaving."

I laughed, a little breathless as his hard, strong body pressed all over mine. "My dad's right, it's hard to concentrate on what they're saying when I can barely see them." I pointed out.

Ares froze for a second, thinking, before spinning me around and grabbing me so that my back was pressed against his front on his chin rested on my head.

"There." He said smugly and I awkwardly smiled at the audience we had, all of which were watching like us was the most interesting thing in the world. My mother even summoned the group some popcorn because this was obviously the right moment for snacks.

They were all way too invested for this to be comfortable, everyone but Jacob. Yikes, that part's awkward. I was just kissing him the last time I saw him and now I'm wrapped in another man's arms.

"Explain." I said, trying to put us back on track, glaring at Donny who decided to take out his phone and take a picture.

"Oo, please send that to me!" Aqua piped up and Donny nodded happily.

"OO me too!" Coeus chimed in, followed by my mother, Daisy and Amos.

I hate them all.

"Okay, okay, I'll make a group chat." Donny nodded, typing away on his phone.

"GUYS! Now really isn't the time." I sighed and they reluctantly listened, Donny pouting like a child as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Okay, so what's going on?" I tried again. Ares had begun stroking his fingers over my stomach making it very hard to concentrate but I couldn't find it in me to tell him to stop. I'd been so mad at him for so long that now that I had him back I physically couldn't let him go.

"We're saving you bitch!" Aqua piped in and I groaned loudly, throwing my head back onto Ares who was chuckling lightly, shaking my body a little with every breath, not even attempting to help out at all.

"YES! I GOT THAT PART BUT YOU GUYS ARE ALL TRAPPED HERE NOW! KLAUS WILL CONTROL ALL OF OUR MINDS AND MAYBE EVEN WIPE THEM AND HE'LL STICK YOU IN THE DUNGEONS AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE HERE AND-"